IGNORED

Can we sell out the Brummie game?

reddogkev

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 09:03, RUSSEL85 said:

Love to know where 27,000 would park :blink:

...that's the beauty of having a vacant proposed,pie in the sky, unbuilt, car-free 10000seat concert arena site just down the road..

A nice bit of prepared and flat waste ground crying out to be utilized (ironically, soz George) as a City centre congestion busting temporary car park. 

A perfect chance to put some much needed new quid coins iinto the coucil's almost skint coffers. A prime Park & Ride/walk site just off the town centre site.

A sell out match would be a good opportunity to give it a viability test run as a car park -just in case the, inevitably never to be built, arena somehow fails to materialise.

49 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If it becomes a crucial win-to-stay-up game, which is looking possible, then it's an absolute bargain.

That's the ying and yang of it,  its gonna be either a dull thank God its allready over done and dusted season ender or there will be so much hanging on the result we'll all be wearing fingerless gloves next winter after an unbearable excruciating nail biting finger gnawing experience... Either way the 'fifteen quid bargain' is going to be painful..  can we handle the tension/boredom?

If its a poor affair played out like a damp squib regardless of its importance then even fifteen quid will feel like being mugged... just happy in a sad kind of way that I didn't get a ST this season, sorry for those who did and feel let down by how things have gone, its a big investment just to feel frustrated and frequently let down on virtually a weekly basis..

I want a freaking shedload of excitement for my fifteen quid, and hope all the long suffering die hards and ST supporters are finally able to enjoy proceedings before going home at the close of season with smiles on their faces..  They/You all deserve at least that much!!

Archived