IGNORED

How far around the globe are we spread?

reddogkev

As it's International Break Torture Time, seems apt to ask how far around the world are we spread?

Now, I'm based in the vast wilderness of Stockwood, near the fabled lands of the Coots, but who's the furthest from the Gate?  Is it our man Havana?

Do we have any fans on here based in New Zealand? Anyone in Hawaii?

If you are on the other side of the globe, do you ever mention supporting City in random conversation?

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

As it's International Break Torture Time, seems apt to ask how far around the world are we spread?

Now, I'm based in the vast wilderness of Stockwood, near the fabled lands of the Coots, but who's the furthest from the Gate?  Is it our man Havana?

Do we have any fans on here based in New Zealand? Anyone in Hawaii?

If you are on the other side of the globe, do you ever mention supporting City in random conversation?

my uncle lives in Tazmaina and he was an avid city fan in the  50's 60's and 70's before he moved,

1 hour ago, arrytheb said:

Grew up in St Werburghs surrounded by gasholes. Moved to fishponds, surrounded by gasholes and now live in Winterborne Down, surrounded by old people!! 

Snap , nearly.
Grew up in St. W but all my mates were Red and still go with one of them. Moved to Fishponds 12 years ago, don't have much to do with the locals. And FYI I am Old people now :blush:

10 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Snap , nearly.
Grew up in St. W but all my mates were Red and still go with one of them. Moved to Fishponds 12 years ago, don't have much to do with the locals. And FYI I am Old people now :blush:

Nothing wrong with old people my friend. I hope to be one at some point!!

38 minutes ago, stevep38 said:

Arbroath Scotland.  Moved up here when I was in the Royal  Marines and stayed. Try to get to as many games as I can. But mainly away games oop north. Preston  being my next one.

people live in Arbroath ?

21 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

Was Porto for two years, now back in my native neck of the woods in Exeter. Spent 16 years living all over Bristol. Brother who is red still lives in LA (not the American one unfortunately for the purposes of this thread).

You mean Long Ashton ?

Archived