IGNORED

How far around the globe are we spread?

reddogkev

2 hours ago, arrytheb said:

Grew up in St Werburghs surrounded by gasholes. Moved to fishponds, surrounded by gasholes and now live in Winterborne Down, surrounded by old people!! 

My dad grew up there, going to St Georges Grammar, and was true blue. Thankfully the family had moved to Stockwood by the time I came on the scene and a family tradition was shattered.

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Hope you lot don't mind me speaking on your behalf...

@REDOXO is in the Windy City of Chicago, USA.

@New2City is in Alaska, USA.

@One Team In Keynsham is in the Cayman Islands. 

NP Peg.

There are City fans across the US and Canada. Many get back a few times a season or more and some are season ticket holders. When the bloke got mentioned in the papers that came from Oz for the Wallsall game, a well known Mod got a couple of mentions for us in the EP as well....

I dont know any of the NYC crowd but they seem pretty active. But several in Canada From Ontario to BC. In the USA, Florida, The Carolinas, Wisconsin, Alaska, IIlinois and california all have several City fans I am aware of. N2C is probably the most northerly and Westerly in the USA :laugh:.

28 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Lived in China for 4 years.. Am currently based in Italy. I know we've got a couple of fans in Tokyo.. Them and Havana must be the furthest unless there are any down under that use OTIB!?

I know of one in Matsumoto, Japan.  Converted the poor guy when at Uni in Liverpool, he must have loved the sideways sleet whilst watching us on the open terrace at Stockport. :blink:

4 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I'm not sure I qualify to play this game sitting only 300m from the South Stand turnstiles...

Think I'm the same distance from the Dolman entrance. And next to the Park House, which is an interesting position. 

40 minutes ago, extonsred said:

Haven't found any other supporters here in Yellowknife, North Western Territories of Canada. But then wearing so many clothes at -34 as it has been difficult to see a scarf or the shirt! 

I think we have a winner for most remotely located City fan!!

Archived