IGNORED

Season Card renewal (Merged)

Red Tel

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

When did we become friends.? 

Lunchtime is over slim , and I've fed the Toll enough for today.:yes:

I have feelings of friendship for all City supporters - now get back to work and keep me in the manner to which I have become accustomed! :yes:

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ark at the one calling people disloyal . Get down off your ivory tower . It didn't take long for you to quote how many years you've supported us as I predicted did it. You obviously think you're some wonderful supporter but imo people like you following whatever is happening blindly is the opposite. It's easy to put up with whatever's being dealt on the pitch but it takes a stronger person to question what's going on and take action on it. 

With supporters like you, we would not have a club at all.  Sorry if the longevity of my support upsets you - it is part of what I am and I would miss it terribly if it was taken away. Continuity is important to some - not to others.  I have been a fan for longer than I have been married - and I have been married for a very long time.  No plans to change either habit.  Have a nice life!

29 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

With supporters like you, we would not have a club at all.  Sorry if the longevity of my support upsets you - it is part of what I am and I would miss it terribly if it was taken away. Continuity is important to some - not to others.  I have been a fan for longer than I have been married - and I have been married for a very long time.  No plans to change either habit.  Have a nice life!

Sooooooooooooooo are you renewing or not? ;)

Im not renewing, simply because of other commitments, and found I have missed too many games to make it worthwhile. Il probably become a member and pick and choose, as mentioned in this thread which has become increasingly bitchy there will be plenty of available seats next season, and I for one think we lose a number of STH due to the shite served up to us this season.

If people want to renew then fair play, if they dont, I certainly understand the reasoning behind that too. Each to their own I suppose. 

Now, on to Brentford and Preston. COYR.

as Russell says each to their own. We have renewed and did not give it too much thought. maybe a moments hesitation but that was all.

on a slightly different slant it appears things are tightening up in the booking office, a friend has been asked for proof of age for an U12. anyone else had this?

8 hours ago, Bat Fastard said:

As a side note Harry, you give me gip for being a constant supporter of my team and for my country.  I think I would have been a better, and much more dependable companion in the trenches than someone like you.  Just saying!

IF you really are a bat fastard,in the trenches I will be right behind you all the way :thumbsup:

• Admin
1 hour ago, Bat Fastard said:

Sad to break your run - hopefully you will be able to renew at the higher price once we have comfortably avoided relegation!

April 21st is D day for renewals at original price, after Blackburn away. I guess with three games remaining those unsure will have a better idea 

56 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

With supporters like me !! You jumped up no nothing know it all. You know nothing about me. For the record my first game was at the age of 5 I've supported this club home and away for 41 of the 46 years I've been on this stinking rock. You have supported longer because of your age . If I'm upset with things at the moment I'll bloody well vent my spleen thank you very much mr troll  . I hope you never spoke to your employees within this  vast empire of a business you so proudly boast of  like you do to people on here because you wouldn't of lasted very long . Are you a parody of Londoner ? 

Me and my son renewed today.

Why? I hear you ask...

Because we wanted to. It's as much to do with the social side of it, going for a pint before the game etc, as much as the football itself. 

Plus I believe that , if we stay up, which I think we will,  this young team we have could develop into something special. 

Here's hoping.....

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

With supporters like me

If no supporters renewed the club would probably fold.  My post was correct - please re-read it before getting on you high horse!  Maybe you are just an excitable chap and therefore you have jumped to similarly wrong conclusions about our Head Coach! :thumbsup:

Just now, Bat Fastard said:

If no supporters renewed the club would probably fold.  My post was correct - please re-read it before getting on you high horse!  Maybe you are just an excitable chap and therefore you have jumped to similarly wrong conclusions about our Head Coach! :thumbsup:

No, I know my football thank you and he's learning on the job in the championship which is hardly the place to be guinea pigging someone. I'd like you to point out on this thread where I said I'm not renewing my season ticket. 

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Got bored with your bollox after the first sentence , as I said your a clown . Stop preaching super fan 

I have to say that I do not read your posts very carefully.  I know it is rude and boorish - can't think where I got that from!

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

I don't agree that we 'have a great chance of competing' with LJ in charge at all as I think he's useless and as for the 'love the club' comment, that is laughable to the likes of myself Phantom and others. I would guess by your 'all or nothing' posts that I was probably watching City as a ST holder before you were even born. I was trying to have a proper discussion with you but you can't help having a little 'look at me, I'm a Superfan' dig so that's the end of that then.

Mate don't feed the gentleman, ignore him.

He clearly has **** all to do with his time apart from wind fellow fans up, slavering over his keyboard waiting for the next post to respond to.

By responding to him, all anyone is doing is providing him with cheap entertainment.

Very possibly a loyal fan, equally possibly just a WUM, probably both.

I don;t see how people are falling out over a personal choice. To each their own, and there are a number of reasons why people renew, or why they don't.

4 hours ago, JHAGa said:

Yes? Seems pretty standard for City to me. Especially when paying heed to the loss of a star player without a replacement, injuries, incredible amount of bad luck from refereeing decisions and loss of confidence that always has an effect on footballers, I'm prepared to give the manager a chance when he's shown good ability before the bad run and we've also started turning it around since Pemberton left, so maybe, just maybe, the new coaching staff have found something that works?

By all means don't renew, but don't pretentiously announce to everyone else that you're not renewing because of the manager. Says a lot about any individual that does that, not renewing because of an agenda against a manager that's doing his best and has begun turning it around. Enjoy Saturday's next season shopping or out in the garden!

Made me laugh!..The words 'Straw' & 'grab' come to mind...

• Admin
53 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

If no supporters renewed the club would probably fold. 

Interesting theory, as a season ticket holder a ticket is roughly £14 a game?

If all those season ticket holders were potd instead the club would get £30 up a game?  

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

If all those season ticket holders were potd instead the club would get £30 up a game?  

I reckon security of income is important and I get the impression that some on here are going to stop going until we change the head coach.  I am thinking of boycotting games until they bring back the chicken, leek and ham pies - just to show how truly sincere and sensitive I can be! :mf_sleep:

8 hours ago, phantom said:

It's funny how in the past people have said things about Cardiff / Rovers etc, saying if that was City we'd do something about it

Well it's clear some supporters are now doing something about it!

Why is it "Good Riddance" just because they are not renewing a season ticket? Aren't people allowed a choice?

Absolutely. Everyone has a choice. And that's exactly why I don't get the complaint about city offering fans a cheaper ticket if they commit now... it's a choice. If you don't want to then don't. Just stop whining about nothing. 

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Good way to look at it Phantom but not everyone has the ready cash even thought it's the cheapest way to see matches at AG.

What pisses me off is those who think that not renewing as a protest will have some kind of impact. It won't!

The only impact it'll have will be in their heads......

Archived