IGNORED

Remember this anyone

Red Army 75

On 27 March 2017 at 22:23, Robbored said:

You must have missed Gerry Gow, Bob Taylor, Andy Cole and later Scot Murray then.

Loved the commitment and goals of Scott Murray but are you honestly trying to put him in the same class as Dziekanowski? The same Dziekanowski that was a World Cup semi finalist and played in Europen competition. Murray played most of his career in the third tier, crazy comparison. Gow and Cole I can certainly understand.

7 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Loved the commitment and goals of Scott Murray but are you honestly trying to put him in the same class as Dziekanowski? The same Dziekanowski that was a World Cup semi finalist and played in Europen competition. Murray played most of his career in the third tier, crazy comparison. Gow and Cole I can certainly understand.

My comparison is based entirely on the players I loved to watch perform and the players I mentioned are in my top list. Jackie is not.

He was skilful for sure with a trick or two but lacked any commitment or effort.

I amazes me that some consider him a great player.  Not for me........:disapointed2se:

On 03/26/2017 at 08:16, The Gasbuster said:

Yes, they were definitely given that allocation. Away fans were there for a couple of seasons IIRC.

Any decent away following ensured mayhem.

Why that was allowed to happen, God only knows.

I think the club wanted to allocate the away fans the choice of seating / terracing.

I was in b block for this one. Pompey definitely didn't have an allocation in the Dolman, the last team to have one was Sheffield United For the last game of the season in '89 wasn't it?

They weren't so keen on having away fans in there after that for some reason!

15 hours ago, Robbored said:

My comparison is based entirely on the players I loved to watch perform and the players I mentioned are in my top list. Jackie is not.

He was skilful for sure with a trick or two but lacked any commitment or effort.

I amazes me that some consider him a great player.  Not for me........:disapointed2se:

Commitment or effort .....Lee Tomlin!!!

Your opinion is valid young sir. 

Archived