IGNORED

Justice League

Northamptonshire Red

Sorry but DC sucks. Marvel for me always. OK, the JL has Superman, a woman who can fly and an arrogant billionaire who actually has zero super powers. 

The Avengers has not only an arrogant billionaire with zero super powers but a Hulk who gets more and more powerful the more annoyed he gets, a norse god that can fly and control weather, a man with the abilities of a spider, a super strength ex military man etc... and I haven't even started on the X Men and when they join in the Avengers crew. 

Cut a long story short, The Avengers shits all over the Justice League.

10 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Sorry but DC sucks. Marvel for me always. OK, the JL has Superman, a woman who can fly and an arrogant billionaire who actually has zero super powers. 

The Avengers has not only an arrogant billionaire with zero super powers but a Hulk who gets more and more powerful the more annoyed he gets, a norse god that can fly and control weather, a man with the abilities of a spider, a super strength ex military man etc... and I haven't even started on the X Men and when they join in the Avengers crew. 

How very unladylike!

13 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Agreed with you, got no trust in these DC Movies and I think this will be poor. Seems like another action movie built upon pure adrenaline action without any real character emotion or development. Marvel captures great essence among characters.

Only two positive points from this trailer:

1. Jason Momoa has made Aqua Man look cool for once

2. I think I am in love with the actress playing Wonder Woman

22 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Sorry but DC sucks. Marvel for me always. OK, the JL has Superman, a woman who can fly and an arrogant billionaire who actually has zero super powers

Didn't you watch the trailer...? Being rich IS his superpower :P

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

Didn't you watch the trailer...? Being rich IS his superpower :P

Indeed. But by superpower I meant being able to stop trains with his bare hands or fly around the moon. 

I think I just dislike Batman/Bruce Wayne as he's such a tit of a character. That being said, I do like Tony Stark/Iron Man who is virtually the same except he admits he is an arrogant tosser whilst Bruce Wayne just laps up the attention from others.

Batman > Anything else.

However there's been some shockers over the years, and I don't see the Justice League coming close to what Marvel is doing. The way Marvel have set up the whole Avengers movie universe has been a master stroke, and left pretty much everyone in their wake.

I hope Disney take a similar approach to the next Star Wars set of film after this current trilogy is done.

I agree its a shame Warner Bros/DC decided they needed to try and play catch up and rushed their universe. Origin film for each of the Justice League bar Superman and Batman would have been better. Doing it this way they could have also waited till after Marvel's Avengers Infinity War storyline before launching Justice League properly. 

On 25 March 2017 at 21:13, Septic Peg said:

Are you Dobby from Peep show?If so, can I have some pics from Corfu 06. 

On 26/03/2017 at 11:18, Red_Wizard said:

Agreed with you, got no trust in these DC Movies and I think this will be poor. Seems like another action movie built upon pure adrenaline action without any real character emotion or development. Marvel captures great essence among characters.

Only two positive points from this trailer:

1. Jason Momoa has made Aqua Man look cool for once

2. I think I am in love with the actress playing Wonder Woman

Gal Gadot :wub:

It does look fun. Batman V Superman was just a depressing mess. They are sure to bring back Supe in this one.

Archived