IGNORED

Engvall for free

bristolcitysweden

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Translation please ? 

My Swedish is not perfect Stevie but I think it says that he needs to get up,to fitness due to eating too much birthday cake and once fit they hope to have surgically removed the bench that has become stuck to his backside , after which they hope to be able to give him a run out :thumbsup:

Here's a good one:
"Gustav will be with Djurgarden IF until July, after which time he will return to England for pre-season with us."

I think I'm more likely to start pre-season with City than Engvall. And if I do I'll probably get at least as much league game time.

6 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Or Wilbs has had another one of his eternal youth injections. I reckon there`s a painting of him hidden away at AG that gets older by the day every time he has one.

has Wilbs 'sold his soul,'Dorian Gray' stylie ???.......pretty impressive work,MA..

LJ said the loan suits him and he will be a City player next season and back for pre-season training to prepare him for the season ahead. Just curios how he can go from the Swedish football season back here just in time for preseason matches and then play for us - he's going to be knackered.... unless we are going to prepare him for another season sat on the bench, after all what will have changed between now when he can;t get a game and next year - excuse this year was he was not used to English football.... 

On 27/03/2017 at 20:45, petehinton said:

We've been paying Steve Cotterill about £5k a week to do nothing for the past year, i'm sure we can manage to pay Engvall probably 2/3rds of that - better to pay him to play in Sweden than pay him to sit at home in Bristol

Oh i'm not so sure about your SC comments, LJ seems to trust SC signings more than his own these dsys.

On 27/03/2017 at 20:45, petehinton said:

We've been paying Steve Cotterill about £5k a week to do nothing for the past year, i'm sure we can manage to pay Engvall probably 2/3rds of that - better to pay him to play in Sweden than pay him to sit at home in Bristol

We are keeping SC on a retainer as we will need him to get us out of the crap again next season ....

Archived