IGNORED

Next SC&T Meeting?

CyderInACan

@Dollymarie et al I think a few weeks or so ago, @Bristol Rob & I agreed we were going to come along to the next meeting of one of them. Can't for the life of me remember the date though, but I'm pretty sure it was going to be in the Rising Sun? Can you confirm the date/time again for us as well as what the dress-code is and do they accept Food Vouchers? 

5th of April. A week tomorrow. And yes you can get your drink in a proper glass. Wear what you like. Regret to inform you they don't accept food vouchers.

Meeting is in the little bar out the back :) 

Starts at 7:30. Don't say I haven't given you enough notice! Can't believe we will have @Bristol Rob and @Mkelly in the same room at the same time. Should I put DMS as a separate agenda point for old times sake? :D 

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

5th of April. A week tomorrow. And yes you can get your drink in a proper glass. Wear what you like. Regret to inform you they don't accept food vouchers.

Meeting is in the little bar out the back :) 

Starts at 7:30. Don't say I haven't given you enough notice! Can't believe we will have @Bristol Rob and @Mkelly in the same room at the same time. Should I put DMS as a separate agenda point for old times sake? :D 

Don't meetings that take place in 'little bars out the back' generally involve Ray Winstone and Jason Statham planning a bank robbery?

24 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Cheers @Dollymarie - looking forward to it 

I will be thinking of you @Dollymarie. Whatever @CyderInACan tells you about me, it's a lie.

However, feel free to ask him about the time he swanned about the Luckwell, thinking he owned the place, flogging copies of The Bountyhunter from under his coat. :thumbsup:

You'll know when I'm there, I'll be the bloke carrying the 'I wish I was more like my online personality' banner whilst being helped on to the premises by a bloke who thinks Andy Bell* is a fashion icon.

*trying to make this a 'thing' even though Reg looks nothing like the bloke from Erasure.

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

You'll know when I'm there, I'll be the bloke carrying the 'I wish I was more like my online personality' banner whilst being helped on to the premises by a bloke who thinks Andy Bell* is a fashion icon.

*trying to make this a 'thing' even though Reg looks nothing like the bloke from Erasure.

Damn, and there was me thinking it was going to rain food vouchers everywhere you walked :D 

27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Damn, and there was me thinking it was going to rain food vouchers everywhere you walked :D 

as you do so much, could you organise food vouchers for Rob? @CyderInACan and myself can buy our own

On 3/28/2017 at 21:10, Dollymarie said:

Perhaps you can bring up the W11 and W17 fiasco and the 200 or so being turfed out of their seats for nothing. SC&T/FAN should object most strongly to what was clearly a plan that was already in place the details of which were kept from the fan base, FAN and the SC&T. I think that Lemar and Baker have a lot to answer for; and may we please have a real Fan's Liaison Officer and not a foot soldier of the regime?

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Have I missed the thread where agenda items have been captured or invited?

No, one needs to be started. I have the agenda but would you like to start the thread as it's your first time and then I can copy the agenda into that :) 

Archived