IGNORED

Johnson out ???

bpexile

So because I do not consider LJ suitable to manage our club, some twerp in a post above states that those like me do not want our Club to succeed.

Well it's because we are behaving and playing like miserable failures that I want him gone. I want to see Bristol City FC as a successful club and not fighting relegation every season.

Lee Johnson is just a young lad really.  I was the one who stood beside him in the 'Biggest team photograph' as a player and he was like a kid giggling with the other players. That was in 2011, less than 6 years ago.  How the heck can you learn how to lead a major club with such little experience.  I have nothing against him as a person, he was very friendly and polite.  But come on.   

23 hours ago, Tiree said:

Chippenham Red has just summed up the last 4 months of Forum posts which have been (understandably depressing but at teh same time largely tinted by people who dont want the club to succeed - for whateve reason; Like Mr Hankey is probably Blue Few and Ivor and SAB are clearly not fans of manager, coach, Chairman, owner etc etc. Well we just have to accept we will never get a Forum full of people who want to support the Club and all it's component parts.

Lets see some good results in the last few games then have positive debates again this summer about our position in the transfer market and prospects for next season. They may be pretty good..and where will that leave all the 'LJ/MA/SL critics'? Pleasantly silent again we hope

3 minutes ago, sab said:

Can i help? I don't post much but i have read otib for years 

Some newbie moaning about people moaning - Don't think it refers to you sab

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

So because I do not consider LJ suitable to manage our club, some twerp in a post above states that those like me do not want our Club to succeed.

The irony is that you the very reason you do not consider LJ as suitable is because you want our Club to succeed. 

Archived