IGNORED

Player of the Year - Time to vote! (DEADLINE APPROACHING)

Blagdon red

1 hour ago, ben91tucker said:

Think magnusson would been up there had he not been dropped for so long, likewise bailey wright could been a shout if here since start of season. 

I went for Mags and Tammy. Whose fault is it he was dropped - not his as he was pretty much our best defender until LJ benched him.

2 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

I went for Mags and Tammy. Whose fault is it he was dropped - not his as he was pretty much our best defender until LJ benched him.

Agree went for the same 2.  Champagne moment Flint's goal v Wigan (hopefully the catalyst for us kicking on and gaining safety.

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Well he's registered to play for us for the season so he can be voted for . #plank :facepalm:

Sure he's registered to play for City but his professional registration is held by Chelsea so in my book he's not our player.

30 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Sure he's registered to play for City but his professional registration is held by Chelsea so in my book he's not our player.

Can the awards be renamed the 'Professionally registered player of the year' in future editions to avoid confusion please?

Archived