IGNORED

Player of the Year - Time to vote! (DEADLINE APPROACHING)

Blagdon red

• The topic was unpinned
On 29 March 2017 at 19:32, Robbored said:

I have never voted for any player that wasn't a City player regardless of whether they were on a season long loan.

They have to have signed for City to qualify in my book and Tammy hasn't signed for us.

I'm surprised you didn't vote for Matty Taylor with your Rovers connections and all that.

• Admin
3 hours ago, Flint says No said:

Did anyone vote for the fan of the year?

I do wonder about this award - granted some years there is a stand out individual

But some seasons it seems a bit of an awkward award to give out.

I wonder whether it should be a "special" award rather than something annually given?

• SC&T Board Members
7 minutes ago, LC_ said:

How does Joe Bryan still qualify for young player when he's 23? What's the cut off? young in my eyes is someone under 21

The qualifying criterion was being under 23 at the start of the season (as it has been in previous years).

On 29/03/2017 at 08:36, Robbored said:

I didn't vote for Tammy because he's not a City player.

I went for Joe Bryan and Callum O'Dowda.

Christ this cider I'm drinking must be strong as I'm sure I just read you would vote Joe Bryan as our player of the year!!

I best get off to bed and re read what you really wrote in the morning as we all know JB has been absolutely terrible for 2 seasons and would not make the majority's top 10!! 

18 hours ago, Rob k said:

Christ this cider I'm drinking must be strong as I'm sure I just read you would vote Joe Bryan as our player of the year!!

I best get off to bed and re read what you really wrote in the morning as we all know JB has been absolutely terrible for 2 seasons and would not make the majority's top 10!! 

Disagree been decent inconsistency but as you say definitely not player of the year.

Archived