IGNORED

Player of the Year - Time to vote! (DEADLINE APPROACHING)

Blagdon red

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Support of the year is a tricky one.

Not saying Oskar wouldn't be a worthy winner, but I'm not sure what he has done this year, wasn't his successful surgery over 12 months ago?

Was thinking the same - Oskar has had his recognition 

Player of the year = Tammy

Young player of the year = Tammy

Champagne moment ? Bit premature as I hope that is the moment we stay up but I will go for Matty Taylor signing just for winding up the gas.

Supporter of the year??  No stand out this year and to be honest just give it to ALL THE SUPPORTERS this season and especially those who have been consistently going to away games, the fans deserve it for putting up with a piss poor season of under achieving, especially with the resources given to the playing side of things it's been a patients tester.

10 minutes ago, cider head said:

Supporter of the year??  No stand out this year and to be honest just give it to ALL THE SUPPORTERS this season and especially those who have been consistently going to away games, the fans deserve it for putting up with a piss poor season of under achieving, especially with the resources given to the playing side of things it's been a patients tester.

Hasn't @Olé been to every game this season as well as getting the Gow tshirts ddesigned, printed and distributed in record time raising a fair wedge for charity in the process?

Archived