IGNORED

This seasons shirt for 8 year old

BCFCBristolRed

Hey guys & gals,

Not posted here for a long, long time. I thought maybe someone could help...

I always buy my little one the home shirt for the season with his name & age printed on the back. Unfortunately, I have left it very late to do so this season & now the lovely staff in the shop have informed me they won't be getting more in. Is there anyone here who can point me in the direction of this seasons home shirt for an 8 year old please? I am even willing to pay full price for second hand if someone has one up for sell.

The back of the shirt would need to be blank so I can get it printed for him.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you

36 minutes ago, BCFCBristolRed said:

Hey guys & gals,

Not posted here for a long, long time. I thought maybe someone could help...

I always buy my little one the home shirt for the season with his name & age printed on the back. Unfortunately, I have left it very late to do so this season & now the lovely staff in the shop have informed me they won't be getting more in. Is there anyone here who can point me in the direction of this seasons home shirt for an 8 year old please? I am even willing to pay full price for second hand if someone has one up for sell.

The back of the shirt would need to be blank so I can get it printed for him.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you

If you want the 8 year old as well, I can bell my sister. Her lad is a handful though!

10 minutes ago, Somerset_redss said:

Possibly - got one for a 10 year old. need to check after school if still wanted 

Hi Somerset, if you could that'd be great. Let me know when you know. Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

If you want the 8 year old as well, I can bell my sister. Her lad is a handful though!

Rob, my 8 year old is bad enough. I think one is enough haha!

If he's in Yr 3 at school I think he can still join the 7's club (or whatever it's called). £11 and you get a free training top which, while not the full shirt, is better than nothing. You also get two free tickets for the match of your choice, with no age restrictions on them ( though you didn't get that from me :P )

27 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

For the worse. Sterilised rubbish theee days where your told what and when to do everything! 

I still love it. 

Thats society in general, not just football. 

Out of interest, apart from stand, what can't you do now that you miss..?

11 hours ago, richwwtk said:

If he's in Yr 3 at school I think he can still join the 7's club (or whatever it's called). £11 and you get a free training top which, while not the full shirt, is better than nothing. You also get two free tickets for the match of your choice, with no age restrictions on them ( though you didn't get that from me :P )

Rich, why didn't I think of this!! He is already in the 7's and I believe has that shirt. Will they print the back in the shop though?

19 hours ago, BCFCBristolRed said:

Rich, why didn't I think of this!! He is already in the 7's and I believe has that shirt. Will they print the back in the shop though?

Pretty sure you can order the training tops with a name / # option online, so don't see why they wouldn't do it

Archived