IGNORED

Student Rugby At AG Last Night

Up The City!

Absolute Carnage!!

That's the only way to describe it!!

Lasst night at AG it was Bristol Uni V UWE. 2000 students all drunk, unsegerated, not enough staff or security. 

Fights, flares the lot, it was just a pack of wild animals. Riot police had to turn up in the end!!

Had there been scenes like that at football there would be arrests and banning orders issued.

After witnessing that give me football fans any day of the week.

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Absolute Carnage!!

Lasst night at AG it was Bristol Uni V UWE. 2000 students all drunk, unsegerated, not enough staff or security. 

Fights, flares the lot, it was just a pack of wild animals. Riot police had to turn up in the end!!

Had there been scenes like that at football there would be arrests and banning orders issued.

Wish I'd have gone now.

Same at Brighton v University of Sussex last week.

Students taken to hospital with concussion after being hit by bottles, one arrested for carrying a knife.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/03/20/university-varsity-descends-war-students-burn-banners-throw/

4 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Absolute Carnage!!

Wish football was more like this not been anu decent fights at AG for ages

Driving to  South Liberty Lane last night I saw loads of youngsters around AG but had no idea what event was on.

Driving back I saw the blue flashing light of a police car and assumed they're been an accident near the roundabout and loads of students heading along Winterstoke Rd. 

Now I know what was happening 

The youngsters of today..........:disapointed2se:

50 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Friend of mine works the concessions in the Lansdown I think. She said it was the worst game she's ever worked. Got so bad, they shut the bars and that's when all the students went apeshit. 

In some of the concessions the staff had to lock themselves in.

I was speaking to one of the supervisors and have been told someone jumped over bar to try and steal from the till, people were stealing the sweets and crisps.

another big issue that the students took away the queuing Barriers as didn't want to que so everyone was pushing forward.

stewards didn't want to help in any way.

8 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

The exact same happened when it was played at the Mem last season. Probably best to make it alcohol free in future.

True but City will have no bar takings as nobody will turn up!

Carnage eh?? Drunken students? Trying to pinch tills by jumping the bar? Not respecting the staff eh?? Fighting each other? Hmmm and football fans in recent times have had 3 to 5 year banning orders for much less, fairs, fair I say and kick their bloody doors in at 6am after seeing their mug shots across websites and newspapers from cctv. ;) 

Archived