IGNORED

Atyeo stand

Birnbeckred

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I never knew that. The entire Atyeo filled with away fans seems over generous to me.

policing will be easier, less stewards needed, easier to get away fans in and out, its just makes perfect sense and should of gone to away fans this season with the East End moving into the south stand then, but the club royally cocked that up,

Unreserved section S25, S26 and S27.

S25 sold out already but I guess that just counts the numbers as it is unreserved areas.

S26 and S27 still have seats but I have noticed a fair few renewing or getting tickets done in S24 more so the side by S25..

S26

IMG_2534.PNG

S27

IMG_2535.PNG

Reserved S24 ;) 

IMG_2536.PNG

12 minutes ago, cider head said:

S25 sold out already but I guess that just counts the numbers as it is unreserved areas.

S26 and S27 still have seats but I have noticed a fair few renewing or getting tickets done in S24 more so the side by S25..

S26

IMG_2534.PNG

S27

IMG_2535.PNG

Reserved S24 ;) 

IMG_2536.PNG

You've sunk my battleship.

27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

They're going to net off the front section and away fans will be at the back of the Atyeo, unless demand dictates that they sell the front section too. 

The away allocation should never be more than 10%, whatever the demand.

1 minute ago, phantom said:

S24 looks odd how there is an exact line sold

Assume the club are not seperating the two areas?

It does look a line made but S24 is not part of the so called unreserved singing section.

It looks to me fans who like a good sing song are renewing or moving closer to S25 which is the first block of the unreserved area and labelled a 'singing section'.

52 minutes ago, cider head said:

S26

IMG_2534.PNG

S27

IMG_2535.PNG

Reserved S24 ;) 

IMG_2536.PNG

Hoping to get a season ticket in there next season but sadly I will have to wait on general sale! Just hope it doesn't sell out before then. 

I've been to a handful of games this season. Despite the entertainment of the football, I have missed it and the match day experience.

5 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Hoping to get a season ticket in there next season but sadly I will have to wait on general sale! Just hope it doesn't sell out before then. 

I've been to a handful of games this season. Despite the entertainment of the football, I have missed it and the match day experience.

should be loads left, look at the renewal thread, no one is going next season.....

seriously though, with the singers now in the south stand it may get the rest of the stand on their feet a bit more so if you can't get in there, try and get close to it,

9 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

When I renewed from the Atyeo. The person I renewed with . Said there will be more seats than Atyeo season ticket holders. So I fully expect the remaining seats to be sold .

• Admin
1 hour ago, cider head said:

It does look a line made but S24 is not part of the so called unreserved singing section.

It looks to me fans who like a good sing song are renewing or moving closer to S25 which is the first block of the unreserved area and labelled a 'singing section'.

Let's hope so - it just looks too much of a coincidence that exactly half the stand is shown as sold in that order

• Admin
37 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Makes complete sense regardless of the division we play in..

Interesting how Huddersfield cut the allocation of away fans at their ground this season, and have said how it improved their atmosphere having less away noise in the ground 

Archived