IGNORED

Thank Bob it's matchday Brentford thread

Major Isewater

10 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

guess the LJ blame game quote?  I`m going for we were slow out of the blocks and (unfortunately) we go again next game;

How about

"who gives a shit anyway? My mate Mark and Uncle Steve gave me a contract extension, I'm either here for the long haul or if they do sack me I just pick up the gardening leave. Happy days lads. Mind you the marking wasn't very good, the keeper is shite but we have nothing to replace him with and a couple of thousand mugs, sorry I meant fans (can you edit that out?), wasted their hard earned on that crap today. But we go again guys and, you never know, we might be even worse on Tuesday!!".

Have to say the players have to accept responsibility for that half, The lack of work rate is down to them. LJ has picked the same side but whats let us down in that half is the decisions players have made at key moments. Brentford have been decent but lets be clear to a man we have been woeful.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Ok I will start.

Did you honestly believe that we would get a result against the mighty Brentford FFS?, even with a squad that our leader always believed in?

I will remind you about what you have said when we are in the Champions League in 2019.

I hope you are big enough to apologise to Lee, when you are eating your squid sandwich, watching City put Barca to the sword.

:disapointed2se:

tfj

2 minutes ago, Beezey said:

Have to say the players have to accept responsibility for that half, The lack of work rate is down to them. LJ has picked the same side but whats let us down in that half is the decisions players have made at key moments. Brentford have been decent but lets be clear to a man we have been woeful.

Yes, along with Lee Johnson, SL, and the six remaining Happy Clappers.

:yes:

tfj

Just now, cityexile said:

What do we do over the International break! Lucky to just be two down. Awful.

Only hope is that our gd does not get to smashed today and the other results are kind. Back to our worst in that half.

We wont have to worry about it next season

1 minute ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Come on Lee. Time to fish out that "Idiots guide to bring a successful football manager/head coach" manual

He is on another planet and wouldn't be able to manage to open it

What an awful half. City are back to their ponderous worst with comatose defending from set pieces for both goals.

Bryan is attracted to the second ball for the first goal and leaves Canos completely unmarked and the second results from more ball watching from a corner.

Virtually no pressing and Brentford's Woods is running the game in midfield.

Just now, Curr Avon said:

What an awful half. City are back to their ponderous worst with comatose defending from set pieces for both goals.

Bryan is attracted to the second ball for the first goal and leaves Canos completely unmarked and the second results from more ball watching from a corner.

Virtually no pressing and Brentford's Woods is running the game in midfield.

I'm gonna bet a quid that won't be LJs first half summary. 

Archived