IGNORED

Nicky Mellon

22A

Instead of the Liverpool - Everton game, courtesy of BT Sport I watched Tranmere, managed by former City player Nicky Mellon, win at Wrexham to go top (at least for a while) of the National League.

Tranmere look a solid & competent side and the commentator stated that Nicky Mellon has been promoted four times as a Manager. If LJ was ever to be replaced, would you accept Nicky M, oe hold out for Arsene W?

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Instead of the Liverpool - Everton game, courtesy of BT Sport I watched Tranmere, managed by former City player Nicky Mellon, win at Wrexham to go top (at least for a while) of the National League.

Tranmere look a solid & competent side and the commentator stated that Nicky Mellon has been promoted four times as a Manager. If LJ was ever to be replaced, would you accept Nicky M, oe hold out for Arsene W?

If your going to start a new tab.....................at least get his f**ckin name right.   I appreciate your sentiments, but I'm in a rotten mood, after our abject capitulation at Brentford today, so do your research?   He played for us, and his frigging name is MICKEY!!!?

Just now, Calculus said:

Typo? It's in the title and three times in the text....

I was being kind.

Hard to believe, but true.

How do you know 22A is has not hung himself because of the cruel ridicule???

Eh?

Has anyone checked the poor sod is OK?

:disapointed2se:

tfj

Archived