IGNORED

Video 'high'lights.

cityexile

40 minutes ago, cityexile said:

When the ball comes over for the first, their player has somehow got about ten yards space. Quite what Bryan does next is anyone's guess, other than getting out the way.

Completely loses his man. Defensive triangle (ball and man) is a basic to follow. Poor.

The second is worse. Pub teams contest headers and do not leave players unmarked in front of goal. Brentford are first to the ball four times.   

14 hours ago, South stander said:

Another Matty Taylor bad miss!  he must get back to scoring soon......

Got to get on the bloody pitch first! Surely him & Tammy to Start v wolves at home, we need to win a few not rely on draws to keep us up. From what I`ve seen of them if you get at them and stop them attacking their defence isn`t up to much. We need to do a Huddersfield on them.

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Got to get on the bloody pitch first! Surely him & Tammy to Start v wolves at home, we need to win a few not rely on draws to keep us up. From what I`ve seen of them if you get at them and stop them attacking their defence isn`t up to much. We need to do a Huddersfield on them.

Wolves will destroy us.

Don't think I've ever seen a side switch off that badly, 

Joe Bryan clearly forgot he was even playing football and just wanted a stroll. 

The corner should've been cleared but we allowed them multiple touches and passes and yet they still didn't pick up the run for the goal. 

Archived