IGNORED

Embarrassed Today

REDOXO

I don't care about anyone's opinion on our manager and our season right now.

That was the worst shambles I have seen since we had no choice but to field 16 year olds.

We were awful for 45 minutes even Lee Johnson says so! 

We sold out the away end, were live all over the world, beamed back to Bristol for the supporters, who again were magnificent, and were served up that absolute trash! Managers fault, players fault, coaches fault, Ashtons fault and yes SL join the club. WTF was that????????

Can someone tell me? No I will tell everyone it was an Utter utter utter disgrace. You embarrassed yourselves, but worse you embarrassed the supporters who despite some of the crap written here have been top draw at every game. Today the club players staff and everyone should hang their heads in ******* shame

Quite apart from being completely crap we gifted two goals Joe Bryan wtf were you doing for the first, but the second it was like we decided to take one of those statue selfies in our own box....STEP FORWARD Frank Fielding....You are the only man at BCFC tonight that deserves any praise, magnificent saves keeping a ******* rabble in the game! 

And breath out!

It is always possible to lose a game of football in this league. What I was not prepared for was just how poor we were in the first half. We were shambolic at times. Burton's result was also a kick in the teeth. 

Forest a fighting draw at Preston, Blackburn just edged out at Brighton. Sadly I think we are the third worst team in the league. 

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I don't care about anyone's opinion on our manager and our season right now.

That was the worst shambles I have seen since we had no choice but to field 16 year olds.

We were awful for 45 minutes even Lee Johnson says so! 

We sold out the away end, were live all over the world, beamed back to Bristol for the supporters, who again were magnificent, and were served up that absolute trash! Managers fault, players fault, coaches fault, Ashtons fault and yes SL join the club. WTF was that????????

Can someone tell me? No I will tell everyone it was an Utter utter utter disgrace. You embarrassed yourselves, but worse you embarrassed the supporters who despite some of the crap written here have been top draw at every game. Today the club players staff and everyone should hang their heads in ******* shame

Quite apart from being completely crap we gifted two goals Joe Bryan wtf were you doing for the first, but the second it was like we decided to take one of those statue selfies in our own box....STEP FORWARD Frank Fielding....You are the only man at BCFC tonight that deserves any praise, magnificent saves keeping a ******* rabble in the game! 

And breath out!

:clap:

2 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

You OK, Vince?

We are worried you are just putting on a brave face, after the loss.

Remember it takes a man to cry publicly.

:hug:

tfj

Thanks for your concern  , I'll pull through . Are you a real Taxi .? Just I could do with a lift back from  West London if you're about.

I was there also, and have to agree with the opening poster. Worst shambles from a City team that I can remember. We are a Jekyll and Hyde team. I was at Derby and saw 45 minutes of class followed by 45 minutes of pathetic surrender. We all saw (either at the Gate or on TV) the great performance against Huddersfield. How is this the same team that showed up today? I have reflected on this. This is why our players are not top rate players, plying their trade in the Premiership. They have no consistency. The occasional sublime performance, then nothing. Is that the manager's fault?

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? WE ARE GOING DOWN

You are so ******* negative.

Get a ******* grip.

Relegation is no worse than death - how bad can it actually be, you soft shyte.

:punish:

tfj

4 minutes ago, 1stCityExile said:

I was there also, and have to agree with the opening poster. Worst shambles from a City team that I can remember. We are a Jekyll and Hyde team. I was at Derby and saw 45 minutes of class followed by 45 minutes of pathetic surrender. We all saw (either at the Gate or on TV) the great performance against Huddersfield. How is this the same team that showed up today? I have reflected on this. This is why our players are not top rate players, plying their trade in the Premiership. They have no consistency. The occasional sublime performance, then nothing. Is that the manager's fault?

We aren't a Jekyll and Hyde team, that would win heavily, then lose heavily.

We are a poor one, abysmally coached and with infinitely more resources than Burton or Blackburn yet on today's showing (and more importantly on the last 24, W4 D5 L15!) going to occupy the third relegation slot.

I am not absolving the players but we are rudderless and how someone with a mid table budget to spend who is turning out bottom four results stays in a job, I simply have no idea.

8 minutes ago, 1stCityExile said:

Yes...I'd have thought that getting the best from the players at his disposal was the first line of the job description!

He was only one of many embarrassing performances today but first out the side for me would be Tomlin

A complete passenger most of the time

Before people shout and bawl - rewatch the Huddersfield game and apart from taking his goal well , list what he did and contributed during the game apart from giving the ball away on a regular basis - He did do some closing down which was a revelation from him but despite two 15 min breaks he could hardly walk off the pitch when subbed - embarrassing fitness for a 'professional' footballer

Too much of a gamble playing him and what you might get once in a blue moon

I was going to say I'd rather have eleven fit enough and wanting to give it their all but after today I'm not sure we could assemble a six a side team guaranteed to sweat blood

Remember this side / group is the one he decided he could rely on !!!

He (LJ) was correct in saying post match a few should look at themselves 

but

Where now then Lee ?

Recalls for those already discarded ?

OK I'm nicely chilled now after a relaxing afternoon in the garden NOT listening to the footy because the bastards won't let me listen on my phone. So what went wrong since Huddersfield?

1. Players today had a virus and were below par.

2. Huddersfield had a virus 15 days ago and were below par.

3. We weren't on telly and the players couldn't be arsed.

4. We do better against top sides because they suit our style. They come at us from the start, giving us the chance to counterattack. Mid and lower teams are more cautious.

1 and 2 we can do bugger all about.

If 3 is true then LJ has lost the dressing room and should go.

If 4 is true then LJ cannot pick a team and tactics to suit the opposition, is not up to the job and should go.

What a shambles for the whole first half!! To be fair, Frankie Fielding was on form but God knows what the other ten were doing!! Sick of Joe Bryan getting yellow-carded and then having to pussyfoot around for the rest of the game. No good blaming Lee Johnson, he put out the side that were good against Huddersfield, but they let us down. Whatever he said at halftime woke them up but it was too late. Sorry guys, I'll support you whatever, but today you couldn't have scored in a brothel. 

Watched the beam back today. The screen was blank for the first three or four minutes. If anyone from the backroom staff is reading this, shame on you for fixing it! A blank screen would have been better than that garbage.

Archived