IGNORED

Johnson - Back To The Drawing Board (Merged)

Dorset_Cider

It really is to late for the post/crossbar/unlucky thing there has been too many excuses. The bottom line is LJ is the manager.......he cannot do his job...should have gone months ago....prayers that there maybe 3 worse teams than us are running out of choices.

Have we got more passion/belief than Blackburn? doubtfull we are a mess and falling apart led by SL who is still dreaming of United Sports of Bristol and is a poor leader of this football club making poor decisions.

The whole club should go back to the drawing board, give us our CITY back.

Forest, Blackburn or us. I have a feeling Blackburn will continue their mild turnaround with Mowbray at the helm which leaves us and Forest. I think Burton will look back on yesterday's injury time winner and say, that is what kept us up. Admittedly, they have arguably the toughest run in but lets face it every match now is critical for all of these 4 teams. But lets face it.. 

Blackburn and Forest have new competent managers, Clough knows how to grind out results for Burton and then we have the clueless Johnson. How on earth can we possibly hope to stay up? A minor miracle.

In charge for 14 months

a Pre season to plan and prepare

19 players signed

39 games into the current season

After a 10 day International break to prepare for our vital run in

and this clown declares 'its back to the drawing board'

Priceless even for Johnson

Sums up perfectly how completely clueless he is

Never mind we have a triple gathering of apprentice coaches with zero CV in full control

17 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In charge for 14 months

19 players signed

Never mind we have a triple gathering of apprentice coaches with zero CV in full control

Its taken me to today to decide this, and i will probably get slated for this by all and sundry, but i actually detest LJ, that tosser Holden, and to a lesser extent JM so much that i am now looking foward to seeing them fail, i made my decision last month before the norwich game to no longer watch the team and no longer use my ST for the rest of the season and i wont be giving lansdown my money next season whilst this circus continues, but still wanting us to win every game and stay up, which in fact is a double edged sword as that will only keep LJ in the job for another year, but yesterdays result didnt even bother me, in fact i was amused by how people were actually suprised by it and venting there spleens.

And for the people that will undoubtedly say "jog on" "good riddance" "not a real fan", well i have watched City at Wembley 3 different times (2 at new, 1 at old) followed them all over the country, and held a season ticket for 17 years of my life, this really isnt our club anymore, this is more of the Johnsons and Lansdowns family club.

The Huddersfield performance was clearly a one off "strange/fluke" performance that sometimes happens in football and yesterday was a return to "normal service being resumed".  But I think it's too late to swap and change the team and formation now. Based on previous personnel and formation changes this season it's unlikely to demonstrate any measurable improvement. Fitness allowing all we can do is stick with the same team and hope they can get some spirit and pride from somewhere to get sufficient points to stay up despite the utterly clueless **** in charge.

If he really means that it's back to the drawing board with half a dozen or so games left to play then we'd just as well pack in now.  

3 hours ago, Mr Hankey said:

Its taken me to today to decide this, and i will probably get slated for this by all and sundry, but i actually detest LJ, that tosser Holden, and to a lesser extent JM so much that i am now looking foward to seeing them fail, i made my decision last month before the norwich game to no longer watch the team and no longer use my ST for the rest of the season and i wont be giving lansdown my money next season whilst this circus continues, but still wanting us to win every game and stay up, which in fact is a double edged sword as that will only keep LJ in the job for another year, but yesterdays result didnt even bother me, in fact i was amused by how people were actually suprised by it and venting there spleens.

And for the people that will undoubtedly say "jog on" "good riddance" "not a real fan", well i have watched City at Wembley 3 different times (2 at new, 1 at old) followed them all over the country, and held a season ticket for 17 years of my life, this really isnt our club anymore, this is more of the Johnsons and Lansdowns family club.

Spot on, I have never felt so far away from my club in 50yrs; SL has made his mark on this club forever and he made it part of the Bristol Sport "Empire" us fans never got asked sh1te all and he did and will do just as he wants while he`s here.

I didn't sign up for Bristol Sport its a crap idea; imo it was a sad day when the East End got chopped and Bristol Rugby boys moved in and I will not be a part of his dream.

22 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Spot on, I have never felt so far away from my club in 50yrs; SL has made his mark on this club forever and he made it part of the Bristol Sport "Empire" us fans never got asked sh1te all and he did and will do just as he wants while he`s here.

I didn't sign up for Bristol Sport its a crap idea; imo it was a sad day when the East End got chopped and Bristol Rugby boys moved in and I will not be a part of his dream.

I agree 100% over the SL will do as he like comments that is plain to see. His love fest with the idiot midget (I am well past caring who I offend particularly Johnson) and the fact he ignores the obvious and plainly raising two fingers to the supporters gives me a deep empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. However it's not Bristol Sports fault that is another issue. 

It's an oligarch flexing his muscles against the supporters in the exact way you saw at Cardiff and Hull. 

28 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

....hmm, I see the Bugby has gone to ruggery too,

...hows the motor racing and basketball going?

Have BS got a Scrabble team yet?  ...  Hop-scotch? .. Tiddlywinks ??

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I agree 100% over the SL will do as he like comments that is plain to see. His love fest with the idiot midget (I am well past caring who I offend particularly Johnson) and the fact he ignores the obvious and plainly raising two fingers to the supporters gives me a deep empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. However it's not Bristol Sports fault that is another issue. 

It's an oligarch flexing his muscles against the supporters in the exact way you saw at Cardiff and Hull. 

Do you not think SL has taken his eye off the ball since Bristol Sport Dream Machine came about? we are now just part of the bigger picture/dream.

He has brought other things into his play pit to play with. Yes he has chucked money at it and improved the ground (apparently) we now share but we are not the be all and end all, he has other things on his mind now.

We were a football club in our own right, we are now part of something else.......and not by our choice.

6 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Certainly Sl could be on for a double relegation...........hey darts ...sure we could fit them in somewhere.....bit rowdy fans though

12 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Bristol women's football. Bristol women's rugby, Badminton, and I think that's the lot - we should get a Bristol e-sport team up and running - that's the future.

5 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In charge for 14 months

19 players signed

Jesus, your posts don't get any better do they?  Either say something original or don't say anything at all.

5 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Jesus, your posts don't get any better do they?  Either say something original or don't say anything at all.

What an insightful response from you

Shock

Any of the above facts wrong ?

And your explanation for his statement...............

One of the very worst apologists

Could enter contestants into ... Bake Off, Come Dine With Me, painting, pottery making the skill and talent within the BS family is limitless and will soon be invincible.

Quite a few of us are close to Tipping Point and Pointless, and if we could field a Johnson team of Fifteen to One ... we'd lose to the One.

19 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Do you not think SL has taken his eye off the ball since Bristol Sport Dream Machine came about? we are now just part of the bigger picture/dream.

He has brought other things into his play pit to play with. Yes he has chucked money at it and improved the ground (apparently) we now share but we are not the be all and end all, he has other things on his mind now.

We were a football club in our own right, we are now part of something else.......and not by our choice.

The issue is his support for a garbage manager. His eye is very much on that ball. LJ has his complete backing. Stupidity 100000%

Just I'm not prepared to equate Bristol Sport and its aims as much of a contributing factor to the stupidity that LJ shows every week!

That is purely an oligarch telling us he knows best and we gotta suck it up!

......... there are worse, but generally we sack them.

Denis Smith: 31%

Benny Lennartson: 19%

Tiny Penis: 30%

Steve Coppell did not do too well: 0%

Keith Millen: 32%

McWinLess: 27%, so we owe him an apology - I'm not doing it though.

SOD: 25%

In summary, Lee is not yet our shittest manager, and he can't beat Coppell anyway.

Now I understand SL's thinking.

:blink:

tfj

Archived