IGNORED

Fair play to that man

Redmycolour

In the away end yesterday. shouting JOHNSON Out He stood by himself offered anyone a one to one. Yes get behind the team I agree but Johnson is beyond belief. No passion. No clue.Brentford dominated from Start to finish. We were useless it was imbarrasing. We're all on here say Johnson OUT.and they.were all telling him to fxxck off and laughing at him.it was that bad I left 15 minutes before the end. I walk back to my car I was approached by Brentford supporters.they ask me why do I pay to watch it.TOTAL SHIT JOHNSON 

44 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

In the away end yesterday. shouting JOHNSON Out He stood by himself offered anyone a one to one. Yes get behind the team I agree but Johnson is beyond belief. No passion. No clue.Brentford dominated from Start to finish. We were useless it was(e)imbarrasing. We're all on here say Johnson OUT.and they.were all telling him to fxxck off and laughing at him.it was that bad I left 15 minutes before the end. I walk back to my car I was approached by Brentford supporters.they ask me why do I pay to watch it.TOTAL SHIT JOHNSON 

So were approached by Brentford supporters that left early too, and winning, 15 minutes to the end, and they asked why you pay to watch that? 

Really?

44 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

51 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

In the away end yesterday. shouting JOHNSON Out He stood by himself offered anyone a one to one. Yes get behind the team I agree but Johnson is beyond belief. No passion. No clue.Brentford dominated from Start to finish. We were useless it was imbarrasing. We're all on here say Johnson OUT.and they.were all telling him to fxxck off and laughing at him.it was that bad I left 15 minutes before the end. I walk back to my car I was approached by Brentford supporters.they ask me why do I pay to watch it.TOTAL SHIT JOHNSON 

I'm more embarrassed about your attempt to spell embarrassed

1 hour ago, super slick said:

I'm more embarrassed about your attempt to spell embarrassed

Wow I had no idea what he was trying to say until you corrected that for him. You clever little brainbox you ! Anything else you're embarrassed about? There should be.

20 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Our support is pathetic

99% off people on here that want Johnson out do **** all other then sit behind their keyboards 

Our support never used to be this pathetic (or should I say apathetic?).  We'd have run this clown out the door by now 10 years ago.  Too many people don't want to upset uncle Steve as he might take his money and run.

How many times before have we had all these media statements/TV appearances etc., from anyone at the club.  We've had at least two each from SL and MA this year.  That's never been done before to my knowledge (unless of course we're doing well).  And the fans have lapped it up, bought into the BS BS.

I'd like a media appearance from Johnson (outside of the pre and post match normal) - a grilling from Twentyman - see what the bloke is made of.  Ask him some serious questions: why don't you know your best team and formation? Why have you invested in players that you wont play? Why did/do you play one up front at home?  Why does you teams start so slowly?  Why cant you defend a lead? Why, why, why. There's so much to ask.  But we get the corporate "we know what we're doing BS", "long term plan"....stick him out there.

However, I'm happy to claim to be in the 1%,  I've stopped going and wont go again 'til he's gone, and wont give the club another penny of my money.  Voting with your feet is the only way.  The club has quite obviously made there bed they can lie in it.

35 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Our support is pathetic

99% off people on here that want Johnson out do **** all other then sit behind their keyboards 

what can we do? tell my, because chants and banners hasn't worked, our owner has told us he's going no where, 

so please enlighten us?

16 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Our support never used to be this pathetic (or should I say apathetic?).  We'd have run this clown out the door by now 10 years ago.  Too many people don't want to upset uncle Steve as he might take his money and run.

How many times before have we had all these media statements/TV appearances etc., from anyone at the club.  We've had at least two each from SL and MA this year.  That's never been done before to my knowledge (unless of course we're doing well).  And the fans have lapped it up, bought into the BS BS.

I'd like a media appearance from Johnson (outside of the pre and post match normal) - a grilling from Twentyman - see what the bloke is made of.  Ask him some serious questions: why don't you know your best team and formation? Why have you invested in players that you wont play? Why did/do you play one up front at home?  Why does you teams start so slowly?  Why cant you defend a lead? Why, why, why. There's so much to ask.  But we get the corporate "we know what we're doing BS", "long term plan"....stick him out there.

However, I'm happy to claim to be in the 1%,  I've stopped going and wont go again 'til he's gone, and wont give the club another penny of my money.  Voting with your feet is the only way.  The club has quite obviously made there bed they can lie in it.

couldn't agree with you more.

17 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

what can we do? tell my, because chants and banners hasn't worked, our owner has told us he's going no where, 

so please enlighten us?

Have to commit to no bums on seats. The only thing that will work IMHO

17 minutes ago, BrizleCiderArmy said:

Someone should just punch the ******* midget. He might just get the point and **** off then.

What a pathetic comment...unless you are messing of course!! But seriously you would actually condone someone assaulting him to try and get him to leave...

31 minutes ago, BrizleCiderArmy said:

Someone should just punch the ******* midget. He might just get the point and **** off then.

Violence is never the answer. It would just galvanise more support from SL, and give him an excuse to diss the fans. Not a good idea by any means…

1 hour ago, cityloyal473 said:

Spot on, I'm in the 1% as well and doing the same as you. I don't think our opinion really matters if I'm honest but at least we can look ourselves in the mirror and be content that we stood by our opinions. Staying away has not been easy but I will carry on until the useless berk is gone, not that I think it will happen.

1 hour ago, cityloyal473 said:

The only way to get some attention is to stay away; once the press get wind of it the board will have to address the issue. . Problem is though, people are still turning up. Lets face it SL, MA and the board think the fans are easy pushovers.While there are bums in seats life will go on including the pillars, Bristol Sport and footie management ignorance.

4 hours ago, redmycolour said:

You left 15 mins before the end and were approached by Brentford supporters asking why you paid to watch it????

So they had also left 15 minutes before the end????

When they were winning 2-0????

Porkies????

1 hour ago, BrizleCiderArmy said:

Maybe so. Having to put up with his smug face several times a week pre/post match makes you feel that way. Unless of course you're one of those fans that continue to willingly  take it up the ass from him.

Im guessing you are about ten years old?

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

so please enlighten us?

Chants and banners?

you having a laugh? People mumbling under their breath we want Johnson out and a few banners outside the ground, put up by the same person!!??

There's been a couple chants and a couple bed sheets but up until now us City fans have been so patient and supportive. I believe there hasn't yet been a real protest to get him out. Until SL really see's how annoyed the fans are he ain't going anywhere.

2 hours ago, BrizleCiderArmy said:

Maybe so. Having to put up with his smug face several times a week pre/post match makes you feel that way. Unless of course you're one of those fans that continue to willingly  take it up the ass from him.

Just because I don't condone physical violence against the man doesn't mean I'm happy he's in charge. 

1 hour ago, cityboy99 said:

There's been a couple chants and a couple bed sheets but up until now us City fans have been so patient and supportive. I believe there hasn't yet been a real protest to get him out. Until SL really see's how annoyed the fans are he ain't going anywhere.

Regardless of protests, banners etc., I still think they would have stuck with him.  They have done nothing but defend him.  Wheeled out SL twice to give him his backing.  They know the fans are pissed or they wouldn't have done it, but its made little difference.  Forget "until SL sees how annoyed the fans are he ain't going anywhere".  He ain't going anywhere fullstop. 

3 hours ago, Redtucks said:

You left 15 mins before the end and were approached by Brentford supporters asking why you paid to watch it????

So they had also left 15 minutes before the end????

When they were winning 2-0????

Porkies????

Perhaps leaving early to beat the traffic like our supporters do

Archived