IGNORED

Happy 6000th Day !

Real Red

As regular buyers of the fanzine will know we've been keeping a clock of how long since Rovers were above us in the league (28/10/00). Today is the 6,000th day
After Brentford seems a bit of the shine has been taken off the celebration though. It was bad enough this season registering a club record of consecutive defeats, it would be even worse if this sequence came to an end next season !

10 hours ago, Real Red said:

As regular buyers of the fanzine will know we've been keeping a clock of how long since Rovers were above us in the league (28/10/00). Today is the 6,000th day
After Brentford seems a bit of the shine has been taken off the celebration though. It was bad enough this season registering a club record of consecutive defeats, it would be even worse if this sequence came to an end next season !

We best make the most of it i reckon. The times they are a changing!! (As the song goes!!)

I'm annoyed that I can't get too enthusiastic about this amazing milestone....it just seems that we are inevitably sliding down into the same div as them and they could easily finish above us next season....we've had a longstanding run of superiority but I just fear that all the 'mind the gap' stuff will eventually catch up with us and bite us on the arse....

Archived