IGNORED

Any Brentford fans reading

Monkeh

Just now, Monkeh said:

Who ever smashed my brother in the face with a plank of wood and put him in hospital, I hope you get whats coming to you you ******* coward, that is all

Bloody hell. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. Have you tried posting on the Brentford forum if they have one. Hope you reported it to Police and there's cctv  you can view.  

33 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Who ever smashed my brother in the face with a plank of wood and put him in hospital, I hope you get whats coming to you you ******* coward, that is all

Sorry to hear that mate, hope your brother is ok.

I have put a link to this thread on our forum.

Good luck for the rest of the season you always travel to GP in excellant numbers.

I was in the pub where it happened in Ealing! It was nothing to do with brentford fans. It was some local black gangster scummy youths who are apparently called the West Side crew! One individual got upset with being told he looked like Tammy Abraham and he took offence. Came back with mates and bats.

Police took statements and cordoned the area.

5 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Just seen this on FB Monkeh. Really shocked and disgusted, and fu**ing angry!! Takes a coward of a person to do that. I know your brother and we've let family know we are here if they need us.

15 minutes ago, BcFcOneLove said:

I was in the pub where it happened in Ealing! It was nothing to do with brentford fans. It was some local black gangster scummy youths who are apparently called the West Side crew! One individual got upset with being told he looked like Tammy Abraham and he took offence. Came back with mates and bats.

If true, no excuse, but not a very clever thing to do.

6 hours ago, Monkeh said:

******* scumbags

27 minutes ago, BcFcOneLove said:

******* scumbags 

I was in the Starbucks next door when this happened (went for a couple of beers post-match by the Thames and then got a bus up to Ealing Broadway around 7.30pm). A group of around 7 or 8 black youths came around the corner from the Shanakee pub, pursued by a group of about 15 who chased them down the street after a brief stand-off when both groups were throwing whatever they could get their hands on at each other (including two Starbucks signs). Apparently one of the youths picked up a plank of wood and clobbered one of the other group over the head (although this was about 20 yards down the road so I didn't see this...nor did I see what happened in the Shanakee that led to one group being pursued by another). 

• Admin
21 hours ago, Monkeh said:

16 hours ago, BcFcOneLove said:

Was it the same incident?

@Monkeh hope your brother is on the mend

On 02/04/2017 at 12:09, Monkeh said:

That is dreadful those types of fans ruin this game and are complete total w@nkers. I wish your brother a speedy recovery. :fingerscrossed:

1 minute ago, Flint says No said:

He says 'whoever smashed my brother in the face' it can't magically fly in to someone's face. Your proof?

Have you read the rest of the thread? Nobody is questioning whether it happened - just that, based on a couple of accounts from people who were there, it may well have been local kids and not Brentford fans.

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

Have you read the rest of the thread? Nobody is questioning whether it happened - just that, based on a couple of accounts from people who were there, it may well have been local kids and not Brentford fans.

Even still I hate those kind of people it's a football match not another world war. Again hope he's doing ok.

Just now, Cider red said:

Horrible thing to happen, although if your brother was involved in goading the young lads and involving himself in a scrap which started with what sounds like throwaway racist comments I've lost some sympathy.

I was thinking exactly the same.

Archived