IGNORED

Next Video off the rank 1996-97 part 2

1960maaan

How did we manage to mess up this season?

Goater,Ago,Goodridge,Taylor , Barnard etc etc .... sorry should have said spoiler alert ;)

Oh, just in case you wonder where the home Derby game is. I'll put up the full HTV coverage, plus some  stuff from the news later in the week.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

How did we manage to mess up this season?

Goater,Ago,Goodridge,Taylor , Barnard etc etc .... sorry should have said spoiler alert ;)

Oh, just in case you wonder where the home Derby game is. I'll put up the full HTV coverage, plus some  stuff from the news later in the week.

750 hand picked city fans against the gas . Made me laugh. How good were goater and agostino. With bent and barnard putting balls in the box . Good side that

4 hours ago, Boston Red said:

Mate I really appreciate you putting up these videos, thanks a lot.

Agree, these videos are bringing back so many happy (and not so happy), lost memories and I'm grateful to @1960maaan for putting them out there.

I was also excited to watch a video on his page of The Chords playing a gig on the good ship Thekla. The Chords were the first band I ever saw live,  at the Locarno in May 1979, at a time when City were  at one of their highest ever league positions and the British music scene was just ******* insanely brilliant. 

In fact I still have the 7 inch single of The Chords 'Maybe Tomorrow' which sounds as incendiary in the modern world as it did then. We are the Mods.

Hmm. More often that not, when a team storms into the playoffs on a great run of form, they go on to win them. But no, we just had to go and blow it in typical City fashion didnt we? I sulked for days after that Brentford game. On a lighter note, beating the gas in the first ever derby at the cabbage patch was absolutely wonderful.

Archived