IGNORED

Last day of seat reservation

Steve Watts

Anyone else left it to the last minute but are still going to renew this morning?

I was never in doubt and have just done it....I mean hey...if I don't renew I'll probably still be there regardless so may as well save a bit of money eh?

Who's with me?!?

Advance sales are still available until April 21st ,season ticket holders who don't renew today COULD lose their seat as other season ticket holders could snap them up.

As a season ticket holder I shall not be renewing until it is clear which division we will be in and won't take up the option if it is League1

Not even tempted to renew.

Despite what the German fella told me on the phone I don't believe that there are thousands of dormant City fans counting down to 10 am when they will able to descend on the website like 13 year old girls buying tickets for a Justin Bieber concert.

It just won't happen

12 minutes ago, bs3 said:

To many unanswered questions for me.

I will buy a ST for L1 but I won't if Johnson is still in charge.

Agreed - Johnson is just as capable of losing football matches in League 1 as he record shows.

Where Lansdown gets this certainty that we'd be top of L1 - I don't know.

A crap manager is a crap manager in any division as Paul Ince regularly proved.

Not renewed my ticket and won't in the last hour.

Last time I didn't renew was during the Pulis era. Had one every season since then.

may renew before the 21st April but it depends on a combination of things like manager and division.

Championship football = YES

League one football and Johnson sacked = YES

League one football with Johnson = No Way. It's almost like he has been rewarded for failure. I am no football coach, but I could have been paid a lot of money this season and taken Bristol City down to L1. Most of us could have. The rest would have kept BCFC in The Championship!

I appreciate I may not know the division we will be playing in by 21st April but am prepared to wait and see what happens in the next 2 weeks.

If the club ring me I will say "sack Johnson and I'll renew on the spot".

Will be really interested to see the 'numbers' who have renewed come 10am today. I'm not sure we will be told them.

2 minutes ago, 42nite said:

All this talk of League 1.

Steve Lansdown's not going to let that happen!!!

As someone who's already renewed I wish I shared your optimism. I can't see any way in which SL can now influence things. Either the team turns up and plays...or it doesn't. Frankly there doesn't seem to be much that LJ can do either if his post-match comments at Brentford are to be believed.

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

As someone who's already renewed I wish I shared your optimism. I can't see any way in which SL can now influence things. Either the team turns up and plays...or it doesn't. Frankly there doesn't seem to be much that LJ can do either if his post-match comments at Brentford are to be believed.

I'm not at all optimistic that we will stay up with LJ here.

And he's going nowhere!

6 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Well as SL is a reformed sag who saw the light, maybe he'll sue Blackburn and Forest for spurious reasons in an attempt to stave off relegation....  Don't count us out yet!!!

Just now, Steve Watts said:

Well as SL is a reformed sag who saw the light, maybe he'll sue Blackburn and Forest for spurious reasons in an attempt to stave off relegation....  Don't count us out yet!!!

He could sue them for having the audacity to stave off relegation by hiring competent, new managers.

Did the club really call everyone who hasn't renewed with a recording of Jens Hegeler imploring people to buy tickets last week? If there's one marketing tactic above all others that pisses me off it's a recorded message.... they're not doing a lot to help themselves are they? 

For what it's worth I renewed mine and my kid's tickets last week. Not because I'm some kind of super fan and not because I have any faith in LJ or us staying up. It was mainly because I have no idea what I'd do on a Saturday afternoon if me and my lads weren't at football. Despite the utter rubbish on offer we all still love the City and love going to games. 

Has anyone got any idea of how many we've sold so far? The club have been very quiet about that which probably means sales are significantly down....

2 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Anyone else left it to the last minute but are still going to renew this morning?

I was never in doubt and have just done it....I mean hey...if I don't renew I'll probably still be there regardless so may as well save a bit of money eh?

Who's with me?!?

not as many as last year I bet.

1 minute ago, Bridgwaterred0 said:

tried ringing up to renew but just keep getting hung up on as apparently there's lots renewing? 

I'm having the same experience trying to organise some seat moves. Luckily I was expecting the service to be appalling, so I'm not disappointed.

1 hour ago, Red Exile said:

I think he was being ironic!

1 hour ago, cityloyal473 said:

I've got myself an all areas access season ticket for my front couch.  It offers the chances to drink (cheap) beer and food, and shout at the radio.  It will expire when Johnson leaves.

I've taken the same one mate-mine also says 'Malt Whiskey' ??....

28 minutes ago, Bridgwaterred0 said:

Gone on the website to find out my season card subscription has gone and I can only re-do it over the phone but the phone line is full, great service 

To be fair, it isn't a free phone number so if they can't take your call it makes more sense to call them back than to sit there on hold.

Just checked the website and my seat is no longer reserved and is available for anyone to purchase, as expected

But there are................6700 seats available!

Approx 3350 in the dolman, 1750 in the SS, 200 in the Singing section, and 1400 in the West Lower.

Somebody will be able to deduce how many S/T's have been renewed?

CR

Blocks W10 and S18 are not being offered for sale.  S18 I assume reserved to enable group bookings.

W10 for segregation?  We give the whole Atyeo to the away fans and still need to net off the nearest block of the WS

Are they expecting Rochdale to bring that many?

4 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Just checked the website and my seat is no longer reserved and is available for anyone to purchase, as expected

But there are................6700 seats available!

Approx 3350 in the dolman, 1750 in the SS, 200 in the Singing section, and 1400 in the West Lower.

Somebody will be able to deduce how many S/T's have been renewed?

CR

Amazing Dolman figure as that's over half the stand. I would guess the vast majority of that stand was SC holders this season?

Archived