IGNORED

Why does a season of struggle turn so vicious?

reddogkev

43 minutes ago, RumRed said:

League one with Johnson in charge? Really? 

Have you not read the posts from the old guard that have plummeted through the divisions and held on? This is different in so many ways.

No fight.

Owner admonishing us for complaining.

Some feeling the soul has left the club.

Shared stadium.

Owner focusing on several clubs at a time.

The sickening amount of money spent on transfers and wages.

I don't know how old you are but just think of the match day wages that were paid to that shambles of a manager and the players on the pitch Saturday?  

Its an embarrassment.

older than you!

4 minutes ago, iamsober said:

better than what? the comments on here?

You keep going mate, and fair play.  

If you're old enough to have seen it all before and can't see why this season is different no one is ever going to convince you otherwise.

5 minutes ago, RumRed said:

You keep going mate, and fair play.  

If you're old enough to have seen it all before and can't see why this season is different no one is ever going to convince you otherwise.

got it in one! Certainly not from members of this forum. I have seen seasons like this before and will see again. All part of the life of football

45 minutes ago, iamsober said:

got it in one! Certainly not from members of this forum. I have seen seasons like this before and will see again. All part of the life of football

Did you actually understand RumRed comment ? You say he "got it in one" , and then go on to say the opposite to what he said . 

3 hours ago, italian dave said:

So, devils advocate, SL has now realised he's got it wrong the past few years and now sticking for the long term. There's one thing those three successes HD had and that's length of tenure. And another is that none were instant success. 

Good point but when HD did get what proved to be a "wrong un in Peter Doherty" he got rid of him with enough of the season left to give the team a chance of avoiding the drop. It didn't but HD at least took some action unlike Lansdown sitting on his hands and fiddling while all around him disintegrated into a big heap if crap.

• Admin
13 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You called him Lansdowns Puppet on appointment (On more than one occasion) so what's made you turn a complete circle ?

Genuinely intrigued

13 hours ago, iamsober said:

you know for a fact that I did?

Archived