IGNORED

I'm gonna say it...

Maybe it's anger right now but... I hope we get relegated!

Lansdown doesn't deserve to stay up, Johnson doesn't deserve to stay up, a majority of the players don't deserve to stay up! We don't deserve to stay up based on other teams failures such as Rotherham, Wigan and Blackburn!

More than anyone else, Bristol Sports do not deserve to stay up! They are ripping this club to pieces. Our club has become a business!

Relegation is the only thing this season deserves and right now the thought of use avoiding relegation winds me up.

******* joke!!!

Just now, formerly known as ivan said:

Lansdown doesn't deserve to stay up, Johnson doesn't deserve to stay up, a majority of the players don't deserve to stay up! We don't deserve to stay up based on other teams failures such as Rotherham, Wigan and Blackburn!

More than anyone else, Bristol Sports do not deserve to stay up! They are ripping this club to pieces. Our club has become a business!

Relegation is the only thing this season deserves and right now the thought of use avoiding relegation winds me up.

******* joke!!!

Same . Gone past caring. This isn't the club I've supported for 35 years. Soul destroying 

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

******* joke!!!

Really want to dislike your comment , but I can't.

Arrogance beyond belief by those in charge. Enjoy your lovely stadium with 50 fans from rochdale

Some of our fans deserve to go down as well. Some of the berks who got stroppy in the ground when the johnson out chants went around are getting their medicine now. F****** clueless idiots.

How anyone could still back him after he broke the club record is staggering.

26 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

******* joke!!!

Why! Have a word with yourself ball end ! 

I desperately want us to stay up but I cannot disagree with the assertion that the board and the manager deserve relegation. I had no objection to LJ's appointment or the desire to try and have a manager in for the long term but the evidence has been there for at least three months that things were not working and were not going to turn around. The manager has arrogantly believed that, despite the evidence to the contrary, he will turn this round and the board have arrogantly believed those calling for LJ's sacking are wrong and they knew best.

From 2010 to 2013 we got ourselves into a mess that ultimately meant McInnes and SOD were first and foremost put onto cost-cutting exercises and relegation became unavoidable,. What is really frustrating this season is that this is a mess that the club have created that could easily have been avoided, 

Archived