IGNORED

Jamie McAllister

LondonBristolian

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

He'd better be as good as the board seem to think he is. With Pembo sacrificed and Holden surely going to be follow LJ out the door tomorrow, who the hell else is there to act as our caretaker manager?

:(

Very savvy political move by LJ making himself even harder to get rid of.

Just now, pride of the west said:

Wilbraham doesn't come across as having the quality, understanding, ability or whatever you want to call it, to set out a game plan and tactics. 

So yeah you can't do much worse

GON would be a better bet in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

GON would be a better bet in my opinion. 

Agreed. I think oneil has just completed all his badges as well so he ought to have some idea where to start. With Wilbraham alongside to help out in training and bark orders etc would be my choice if given the option. 

I think there would definitely be a place for him by default, being the oldest player in the squad and all the players appear to respect and like the bloke. 

Then get Moyes in the summer if he isnt too broken

52 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

He'd better be as good as the board seem to think he is. With Pembo sacrificed and Holden surely going to be follow LJ out the door tomorrow, who the hell else is there to act as our caretaker manager?

:(

Sorry is he being sacked tomorrow then?

Why do people actually think he'll be sacked tomorrow? I thought that after Cardiff, after Forest, after Fulham and it never happened. 

He's Lansdown's yes man, apparently the 'strategy' is going well and he's here for the season according to all available evidence. It's depressing but it's where we are. 

2 minutes ago, Jacki said:

Why do people actually think he'll be sacked tomorrow? I thought that after Cardiff, after Forest, after Fulham and it never happened. 

He's Lansdown's yes man, apparently the 'strategy' is going well and he's here for the season according to all available evidence. It's depressing but it's where we are. 

I guess it's collective wishing rather than expectation. 

I've always thought you need a decent thrashing to get rid of a crap manager though. Well you do if the decision-maker likes him!

The "fine margins" excuse can't cut it tonight. The "they've spent more" excuse isn't valid. Out-thought and out-played,  and even Lansdown could not have failed to see it. 

Archived