IGNORED

Jamie McAllister

LondonBristolian

23 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Give it to Taylor Moore. Up and coming YOUNG, if we don't someone else will take him etc etc

25 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Give it to Taylor Moore. Up and coming YOUNG, if we don't someone else will take him etc etc

Is that Mary Taylor Moore ?

I'm looking forward to SL losing his shit after the fans boo the team off next week and challenges one of the fans to do better at which point LJ is sacked and a forum member goes on to save us from relegation proving that LJ was THAT bad..... yeah I've had a drink tonight, I had to after that s*** show.

I'll do it/

37 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

Agreed. I think oneil has just completed all his badges as well so he ought to have some idea where to start. With Wilbraham alongside to help out in training and bark orders etc would be my choice if given the option. 

I think there would definitely be a place for him by default, being the oldest player in the squad and all the players appear to respect and like the bloke. 

Then get Moyes in the summer if he isnt too broken

just completed his badges??  FFS what are you on about.  We have 6 high pressure games to play not coach some kids how to play pressing football.  We need someone who knows what they are doing.  Not a couple of novices.

1 hour ago, candygram for mongo said:

Wilbraham until the end of the season.

Can't do any worse surely

This will never work - remember when Newcastle turned to Shearer (with no managerial experience except the respect of the players) - they were relegated. 

We need managerial quality - not a seasoned ex-pro

Just now, pride of the west said:

So who from outside will come in with 6 games to go? 

There are loads of managers who'd take a 6 week contract with a huge bonus for staying up.  We simply need someone who is a practical short term fixer.  Not a coach.  A manager - someone to repair damaged confidence, get us better organised with the best players on the pitch.  Here's a few.  One's with 2 ** are preferred without thinking about it too much.  We are only talking 6 games...

Aitor Karanka

Alex Neill**

Owen Coyle**

Danny Wilson

Mike Phelan**

Justin Edinburgh

Alan Pardew

Martin Allen**

Kenny Jackett**

Russell Slade

Jimmy Floyd Hassellbaink

Nigel Pearson

Mickey Mellon

And that lot is just from me typing  'sacked managers 2016/17' into google.

I don't think many of them will risk a relegation on their cv just for a months work.

OK people can say it wasn't their fault but it's still a relegation. And besides, will there be much motivation knowing you aren't wanted long term? 

Has there ever been a manager, anywhere, that's been brought in from the outside just for a month at the end of the season. I can't think of any

49 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

He only got promoted to massage LJ's ego- no coaching pedigree whatsoever but just one of his mates to bolster his position of strength. He'll also take some of the flak coming his way - On Saturday!

Spot on - he can share a taxi with Johnson and Holden

7 hours ago, pride of the west said:

I don't think many of them will risk a relegation on their cv just for a months work.

OK people can say it wasn't their fault but it's still a relegation. And besides, will there be much motivation knowing you aren't wanted long term? 

Has there ever been a manager, anywhere, that's been brought in from the outside just for a month at the end of the season. I can't think of any

Probably not because most club owners wouldn't let it get so desperate as to leave it so late .

7 hours ago, The Bard said:

There are loads of managers who'd take a 6 week contract with a huge bonus for staying up.  We simply need someone who is a practical short term fixer.  Not a coach.  A manager - someone to repair damaged confidence, get us better organised with the best players on the pitch.  Here's a few.  One's with 2 ** are preferred without thinking about it too much.  We are only talking 6 games...

Aitor Karanka

Alex Neill**

Owen Coyle**

Danny Wilson

Mike Phelan**

Justin Edinburgh

Alan Pardew

Martin Allen**

Kenny Jackett**

Russell Slade

Jimmy Floyd Hassellbaink

Nigel Pearson

Mickey Mellon

And that lot is just from me typing  'sacked managers 2016/17' into google.

I think your star key is broken - it's put two * next to Martin Allen

8 hours ago, Jacki said:

Why do people actually think he'll be sacked tomorrow? I thought that after Cardiff, after Forest, after Fulham and it never happened. 

He's Lansdown's yes man, apparently the 'strategy' is going well and he's here for the season according to all available evidence. It's depressing but it's where we are. 

Too right.  He isn't going anywhere.  We're not in the relegation and it's 'in our hands'.

You cannot bring anyone in for 6 games. Impossible.

But you do need to sack the coaching staff al 3 of them , stop Sl and probably GJ interfering and try and get some form of game plan that matches the players ability together. 

Put Wilbs and Neil in temp charge . It cannot get worse. 6 games, the players know how they can perform best, they know what is needed. 

The squad is a bunch of misfits right now, so for 6 games no external person could know who they are and what they can do. 

Leaving the 3 coaches in place is not an option. 

11 hours ago, pride of the west said:

Spot on, that is EXACTLY why we should have sacked LJ months ago, now we're something for managers to avoid. Once the season is over we'll be more interesting to a manager either way, purely because the expectations will have changed a lot.

Archived