IGNORED

Resign

Vincent Vega

Tinnion realised he was out of his depth and walked, and I'll always respect him for that - he put the good of the club ahead of himself.

Question is; will LJ do the same?

The two week break has broken us: we've essentially ruined our single remaing trump card in the relegation dog fight (our goal difference) by haemorrhaging goals tonight - expected us to lose but not be hammered.

We're worse than we were two months ago, let alone six.  

And the only constant in this decline is LJ; he has to go.

Just now, samo II said:

Tinnion realised he was out of his depth and walked, and I'll alway respect him for that - he put the good of the club ahead of himself.

Question is; will LJ do the same?

The two week break has broken us: we've essentially ruined our single remaing trump card in the relegation dog fight by haemorrhaging goals tonight - expected us to lose but not be hammered.

We're worse than we were two months ago, let alone six.  

And the only constant in this decline is LJ; he has to go.

Quite agree. A number of the early defeats were - in part - unlucky and we hadn't played that badly, but - barring the fluke against Huddersfield - we've got worse and worse this year. Scraped wins against poor clubs, unconvincing draws and, more usually, losses which could have been worse.

Tonight we got the loss we deserved.

Tins may have walked before he was pushed, and sadly it doesn't seem likely Lee will be pushed.

However if this doesn't act as a 4-month overdue wake-up call to Steve Lansdown,  I don't know what will.

Lee: you're going sooner or later, do the club, the fans AND yourself a favour, work out a "leave by mutual consent" deal tomorrow with the owner, take some time off then to back to coaching in lower leagues. 

14 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Was that gutless?

Weird isn't it, I questioned the definition of a gutless performance and the players serve up the answer on a plate.

Trouble was, it was also brainless, spineless, I could go on...

21 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The bright start was more luck than judgement, we were not playing particularly well, the deficiencies were obvious utterly shite midfield, even worse full backs and lack of striker cover and his signings have been mainly dross.

The club is a circus with too many clowns.

The start was no fluke. The end is no fluke. He totally owns this seasons discrace, as do our shit players 

43 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The bright start was more luck than judgement, we were not playing particularly well, the deficiencies were obvious utterly shite midfield, even worse full backs and lack of striker cover and his signings have been mainly dross.

The club is a circus with too many clowns.

Not sure I totally agree but understand where you are coming from. 

1 minute ago, Maltshoveller said:

Dont blame him one bit for not walking

He might not be the right man for the job

but if he feels that he is working his socks off and giving everything he can Why should he walk and get nothing?

He said in his post match interview he loved the club, his words not mine. If he loves the club he would do the best thing for it , ..no ?

1 hour ago, Andy Horsman said:

IF and it's a big IF he is even half the City supporter he claims to be he would do the decent, honourable thing and 'fall on his sword'. The atmosphere on Saturday vs Wolves could be absolutely toxic after that shambles tonight!!!

Never gonna happen. He'd need to go away and look up the meaning of the word integrity

The Theiving, Talentless **** lock him up and throw away the key

1 hour ago, Andy Horsman said:

IF and it's a big IF he is even half the City supporter he claims to be he would do the decent, honourable thing and 'fall on his sword'. The atmosphere on Saturday vs Wolves could be absolutely toxic after that shambles tonight!!!

so easy for the little runt to run down the tunnell these days hes like a sewer rat

14 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

He said in his post match interview he loved the club, his words not mine. If he loves the club he would do the best thing for it , ..no ?

He's also making his CV/managerial record even worse.

Gonna struggle to find a club that would take on a manager with no decent success and what is highly likely to be a relegation in the end.

Does he need the cash? No. Does he need the reference for the next job? Yes. 

Walk now LJ. 

1 hour ago, Swede said:

It is painfully obvious to see, he is just a League 1 coach, nothing more, nothing less. 

Everyone else can see it and that includes the players so why can't SL?

I can't see it.

Not even sure LJ could cut it in league 1.

16 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

He's also making his CV/managerial record even worse.

Gonna struggle to find a club that would take on a manager with no decent success and what is highly likely to be a relegation in the end.

Does he need the cash? No. Does he need the reference for the next job? Yes. 

Walk now LJ. 

Durham down adults school on thr downs wouldnt give him a job

35 minutes ago, Rkid said:

The only resignation is our own....... resigned to the prospect of Oldham, Doncaster et al. on a Tuesday night. Oh yeah and the camel punchers

Rovers could well be in a division higher than us next season, seeing as they have a good manager and ours is a numb-nut deluxe

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Totally agree I have zero respect for him by now

Zero

No,professional,or personal pride otherwise he would have walked weeks ago

If he walked away months ago and admitted that he wasn't cut out for the job it would never have got as toxic as it is now.

Archived