IGNORED

Resign

Vincent Vega

By Lansdown keeping him in the job he has probably ruined any chance of him ever getting another job in management. They should have come to an arrangement months ago when the writing was on the wall for all to see, between them they have done his career.

The argument for a while has been that we shouldn't expect him to resign, there is too much money resting on it.

It's all rubbish, anyone in his earnings bracket is comfortable enough to do the right thing, not doing so is like living your life like some kind of affluent beggar. No one earning his kind of money should be clinging on for a pay off this long, it should go with the territory that you produce this level of sh*te you walk away. I am speaking with a level of knowledge from both extremes of the working spectrum that the lack of resignation in Lee Johnson's case is a lack of class that should tell us all we need to know about what kind of fraud we're dealing with. 

I love the club, but I love my family a whole lot more.

Ask yourself if you had a family to support and financial commitments, would you really just walk away for nothing? 

The board are to blame and just need to admit they've made a massive mistake and sack him.

Archived