IGNORED

That might just be the final straw

Eddie Notgetinya

I wish people would stop comparing the LJ situation to Brian Tinnion's.

When Tinnion lost to Swansea he sat in that dugout and looked like a broken man. He loved City and it showed in that photograph that failing hurt hard.

Does anyone get the impression, especially after yet another garbage post match interview that LJ will ever feel like that.

Tinnion had some class and dignity.

1 minute ago, Midlands Robin said:

When Tinnion lost to Swansea he sat in that dugout and looked like a broken man. He loved City and it showed in that photograph that failing hurt hard.

Does anyone get the impression, especially after yet another garbage post match interview that LJ will ever feel like that.

I think he cares. Not good at his job. 

4 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

@Midlands Robin similar in that it's another ex player turned manager who hasn't done well and has then been beaten heavily = hopefully another sacking. Can't see what I've said to compare LJ and Tinnion directly 

Sorry mate. I get the ex-player comparison. Just feeling a bit grumpy tonight and Tinman was one of my heroes as a player.

15 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Tinnion will always be a City legend... LJ on the other hand......

25 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

I have a strange feeling that his time has come to end.

i don't think I'm right but this gut feeling is telling me something....

Toilets just up the stairs to the right...

29 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Indeed, Tinnion is a true City legend, and was destroyed by his failure as City manager, as we all were.

34 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

I've gotta agree with you even as a gashead.Tinman cared about you,but was completely out of his depth.This showed by his HTV studio interview with Jed pit when he was asked a simple question and just looked at Jed in a glazed way and grumbled - Truely one of the oddest moments Ive ever seen on live TV even if it was at 11:30pm.LJ is simply clueless for your mob and is milkng it.

10 hours ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Very similar circumstances to Tinnion and Millens departures. Here's hoping.... 

I really thInk it's too late now unless there is someone waiting in the wings already, which knowing this  catastrophy of club there's more chance of Boris Johnson admitting he was wrong in the Brexit and that he loves Europe . 

We look screwed and I'm not even sure that relegation will be enough to see SL sack his protegé .

I am incredulous at the ineptitude of the owner. There are none so blind as those that cannot see.

WAKE UP FOR BOB'S SAKE LANSDOWN.

11 hours ago, shelts said:

I think he cares. Not good at his job. 

Like any of us, or any foitball coach/manager, he cares - and so hurts - for himself, first and foremost, and for his nearest and dearest. Bristol City FC will come way after that. Let's face it, if he wasn't being paid a lot of money to be there last night, he would not have taken the time out and gone to the great expense of travelling to Preston and paying to watch Bristol City. He wouldn't even have bothered with the beamback, ffs.

Lee Johnson cares about Lee Johnson and his offspring before anyone or any thing else. 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I really thInk it's too late now unless there is someone waiting in the wings already, which knowing this  catastrophy of club there's more chance of Boris Johnson admitting he was wrong in the Brexit and that he loves Europe . 

We look screwed and I'm not even sure that relegation will be enough to see SL sack his protegé .

I am incredulous at the ineptitude of the owner. There are none so blind as those that cannot see.

WAKE UP FOR BOB'S SAKE LANSDOWN.

There's no one waiting in the wings Major... The sneaky little git made sure of that when he constructed Pembo's exit... 

Archived