IGNORED

Saturday

South stander

I'm asking whether it is really worth devoting a whole day to hoping against hope that your worst fears aren't realised? When they have been with such regularity!

Then again, I guess there could be a memorably poisonous atmosphere...something to experience, perhaps contribute to and to reflect on in happier days to come...

Just now, RedDave said:

Won't happen

You're right it wont. 

For some reason its all too soft and the more recent times when its seemed something has been building for protest nothing happens. 

Well im learning Johnson Out for Saturday. I trust everyone can remember just two words to sing along to!

I'll be there making my opinions know and don't care if others around me don't agree  anymore. I'm sick of this and what our club has become and it's about time as it was months ago for fans to stand up against it. People are blaming lansdown, but why have most fans just accepted it and sat at matches in silence. Yes Johnson, the board and the players should take some of the blame but should the fans.

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Go on then.....

I wish I could,

Firstly start a topic - asking fans not to attend on Saturday if LJ is still in charge - WE ALL LOVE OUR CLUB and being asked not to support it - is alien to us all but if he is in charge and the ground is half empty....that is probably the best protest we can adopt as fans!

2 minutes ago, tomo said:

I wish I could,

Firstly start a topic - asking fans not to attend on Saturday if LJ is still in charge - WE ALL LOVE OUR CLUB and being asked not to support it - is alien to us all but if he is in charge and the ground is half empty....that is probably the best protest we can adopt as fans!

Topic on a forum isn't enough.  Less than 2% of our fan base are on the forum.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Mind you, Cloughy said all those years ago that you could write what a football chairman / owner knows about football on a ******* matchbox. He wasn't wrong

Len Shackleton had a chapter in his 1956 autobiography entitled "What the average director knows about football". It consisted of a single blank page. Nothing much changes!

Archived