IGNORED

Saturday

South stander

The Johnson out chants got shouted down on Saturday, during the game, and it was an odd atmosphere on the terrace.  Very odd all round to be honest.  

Really don't like the split in the fan base, I'd be interested to know what SL would have thought if he was stood alongside us.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:
7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

As someone more right wing than Hitler, 

Based on ?

Your evidence ?

Waiting with bated breath......

I

Haha!  Just giving you some baseless crap after you gave me some.  Chill out man.  How did it feel when you did the bold letters?

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Haha!  Just giving you some baseless crap after you gave me some.  Chill out man.  How did it feel when you did the bold letters?

So you have no evidence

Mine isnt baseless crap but from your posts all over sections of this forum

Thought you were a self confessed left of leftie

The bold letters were to,separate your comment and my answer - sorry if that confused you or freaked you

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

So you have no evidence

Mine is your loss all over thismforum

The bold letters were to,separate your comment and my answer - sorry if that confused you or freaked you

My loss all over thismforum?  I've never lost on thismforum. Must be mistaken identity.  

I will await the evidence sir.

No good mining on here.  Need to get behindliams stand .  say 2 o' clock next home game .  and demonstrate.  Let them no the way we all fill about Johnson.  If many do this.  Maybe might work.  If we go down .  I for one do not want to watch city under johnson in league 1

8 hours ago, South stander said:

I will be checking the news later tonight and tomorrow, but not sure I want to go on Saturday if LJ still in charge.

Go Saturday run on the pitch get a three year ban 

lee 3 year contract ends 

come back after your ban happy days

Archived