IGNORED

SL: Please sack Lee Johnson, I urge you

reddogkev

Absolutely no way he can continue.  You must know this.

It is beyond a joke.  Blackburn will finish higher than us unless something is changed tomorrow.  As it stands, they will hammer us at Ewood Park, and then it is game over.

A caretaker in charge for the rest of the season will give the team a kick up the ass and get us the points we need.

We are being relegated under LJ.

SL, save some face, act now - before Saturday.

You have just got to this point? He should have gone months ago but when it came to the crunch the fans were not vocal enough to rally around ousting the manager and now it's to late.

On a side note where have the apologists on here gone? Seem very quiet?  

I take zero glee in our situation but the fact I couldn't even be bothered to listen or check the results tonight until FT shows apathy rules. ST went in the bin last month, not renewing, enjoy the project.

20 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

You have just got to this point? He should have gone months ago but when it came to the crunch the fans were not vocal enough to rally around ousting the manager and now it's to late.

I take zero glee in our situation but the fact I couldn't even be bothered to listen or check the results tonight until FT shows apathy rules. ST went in the bin last month, not renewing, enjoy the project.

Spot on, he should have gone in November last year....yet in April, he admits it's 'back to the drawing board' and that was BEFORE tonight....

43 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Yes SL sack him then sell the club and **** off to Guernsey for good. 

I used to love Lansdown but after this insanity I actually think he is a madman. 

I fear for his future at the club now, he has damaged his reputation with a lot of city fans which I never saw happening. 

Ill take Tan over Lansdown, at least when he makes mistakes he learns from them.

On 01/04/2017 at 21:55, reddogkev said:

Of course I'm being serious, the mood was upbeat before today's defeat, and you know it.  The bad spell was put to bed and there's no need digging into how crap we've been for the previous few months.  March wasn't that bad at all. 

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

It is beyond a joke.  Blackburn will finish higher than us unless something is changed tomorrow.  As it stands, they will hammer us at Ewood Park, and then it is game over.

A caretaker in charge for the rest of the season will give the team a kick up the ass and get us the points we need.

Blimey - an about turn and surrender the French would be proud of

Are you for real ?

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

How does the coffee smell?

2 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

To their credit, the "apologists' aren't being all that quiet. I've seen at least three come out tonight and admit they called it wrong.

The fact that even the people who have backed the manager up to this point have now turned is the one thing that gives me hope that maybe SL will finally do the same. There surely must come a point where the indefensible can no longer be defended?

Archived