IGNORED

Dominoes

Sparkz 76

I wish everyone would stop protesting to a forum (that overwhelmingly agrees) and starts protesting at the ground.

Nothing will happen until the majority are in clear agreement at a game, all through the game if necessary - it's not letting the team down anymore, it's protecting it for their own good.

And yet if we fluke a goal, I'll wager the same old clappers will start singing "bounce round the ground" you are wasting your time protesting here.

9 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

I wish everyone would stop protesting to a forum (that overwhelmingly agrees) and starts protesting at the ground.

Nothing will happen until the majority are in clear agreement at a game, all through the game if necessary - it's not letting the team down anymore, it's protecting it for their own good.

And yet if we fluke a goal, I'll wager the same old clappers will start singing "bounce round the ground" you are wasting your time protesting here.

I think this is highly unlikely this time. The bloke is on football death row and seems SL is a bit of a cruel bastard making him wait so long. LJ is finished after tonight, and I think everybody will see a very, very different Ashton Gate for the Wolves game. Plus the players are shot to pieces and will lose without doubt. UNLESS he's gone

So he needs to pick another team he can trust.  

He's the mickey out of the players and sad to say it, they are taking the mickey back.  Just shows he really hasn't got a clue about man-management.  I think he's lacking in other areas too.

What a sorry state of affairs all around.  Shame.

14 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Cought between a rock and a hard place. I want us to stay up. How can I support the players and manager and we stay up.  Impossible surely?

Doh doh :sad26:

Just now, shelts said:

Cought between a rock and a hard place. I want us to stay up. How can I support the players and manager and we stay up.  Impossible surely?

Confucius says Support is permanent, dissatisfaction is temporary - you sometimes need to release one to affirm the other

Just now, Dullmoan Tone said:

Confucius says Support is permanent, dissatisfaction is temporary - you sometimes need to release one to affirm the other

I didn't clap the players off on Saturday and left the bean bag after the third goal, kids wanted to stay , class is permanent, form us temporary, Brian Clough!!

11 minutes ago, shelts said:

If we stay up it will be by default.....only by Blackburn bottling the run in. As they have to play us at Ewood then they must be favourites:mf_sleep:

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

So he needs to pick another team he can trust.  

Yeah I was just trying to work out who he trusts and can play on Saturday.......

I think we'll line up with a 1-1-2 formation with no GK. Flint - Bryan - Wilbraham - Abraham.

24 minutes ago, fgrsimon said:

Yeah I was just trying to work out who he trusts and can play on Saturday.......

I think we'll line up with a 1-1-2 formation with no GK. Flint - Bryan - Wilbraham - Abraham.

We might start off that way, but we'll probably have to go 1-0-3 or even 0-0-4 at some point if we are chasing the game.

Archived