IGNORED

SADO-Masochist? This report is all for you.

Olé

I’m upgrading from masochists, deal with it. At Brentford we melted down and conceded 2. At Preston we conceded 2 and then melted down. Does it make a difference? Only Lee Johnson will find a way to spin that, for the rest of us it’s the same. Team, tactics, outcome, all awful. Only Steve Lansdown knows what he is doing.

If there was a coffin we’re going to need to build an extension to nail down or put another set of nails in the existing lid because apparently Steve Lansdown thinks all is well in the world. THERE WILL BE NO FINAL NAIL IN LEE JOHNSON’S COFFIN. Well this must be as close as it gets. This bloke is currently close to immortality.

Preston is lovely. It is still my favourite away venue. They are humble, friendly, the sort of people to be embarrassed to win. Preston are a very good team but they’re a 1-0 2-0 type of team, you don’t lose 5-0 to them unless you’re having a very bad day or taking a lot of drugs. We’re not doing either. We’re just absolutely S.H.I.T.E.

The Preston fans have just reminded me (rightly) that they could have won 8-0. They were right. This wasn’t just the bottom of the barrel for Lee Johnson, it was an absolute pants down shambles that has become more and more inevitable the more Lansdown decided he would give an abysmal manager unprecedented support.

Let me start the “REPORT” with the best example of how far we have fallen. It was so quickly like a Championship team playing a Conference South team it was untrue. The difference between our attacking strategies was embarrassing. Bar the first 20 minutes we may as well have been a non league team on a cup run.

Preston get the ball around our box first half. McGeady literally does laps of the pitch without anyone touching him, he’s dribbling past every one of our players, before releasing the man to cross for the goal. Ten minutes later Pack gets the ball in a similar position, players converge on him and he has a nose bleed and zig zags to abject retreat.

THIS IS THE ****ING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SERIOUS CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM AND LEE JOHNSON’S HOPELESS TACTICS. We give every team we play a beautiful welcome mat and say “have a go” whereas if we have the ball, we are surprised to even have the chance and are rushed within seconds and retreat like headless chickens.

I don’t know where to start because this was a match where speed of thought and passing simply carved through us at will - if I’m supposed to find something nice to say about it, I’m going to struggle. The only redeeming feature of the night was that we were more than in the game for the first half - 0-0 or 0-1, we were more than a match for them.

Joe Bryan played very well to get clear a couple of times on the left, forcing corners that Cotterill played some feeble corners from. More than that, Tomlin, still insisting on dropping deep, played some cracking through balls. The first Tammy was taken down by the keeper but only for a yellow, the second he hesitated and defenders massed.

But you just couldn’t compare the style of attacking. Whereas our attacks looked like we won a gift voucher and had 20 seconds to spend it (i.e. park football abject panic what can we do sh*t), Preston just attacked us with pace, confidence, and ability to work flank to flank to find the opportunity to go at us. Which we couldn’t deal with.

In the 25th minute the ball was worked to McGeady who basically took on our entire defence. They all did well to remember the LEE JOHNSON directive - don’t EVER tackle or close down an opponent on a day ending in Y - so he basically did as he pleased, couldn’t find a shot, so released Robinson to set someone else up for the finish.

Preston barely deserved to be in front at half time but the difference in attacking strategies was a good explanation for why they were. In the second half we immediately attacked, got the ball in the box, Tammy had a great chance but they dived in and blocked it, then same with Tomlin. We saw a defence actually going to and attacking the ball (unlike ours)

You couldn’t make it up, but from the resultant break they got into our area, Flint leaned on a Preston player, soft, probably not a penalty but easy to give, and the referee, who was a clown right from the start, couldn’t believe his luck and boom Preston are 2-0 up (Fielding got a touch, he really is the only one trying these days, shout out to our 14/15 team).

That was the game boys and girls and don’t ask me to describe much more of it as we completely gave up and only the odd long distance shot from Tomlin at 5-0 kept the fans interested. Not sure how to describe it as I do think tactically we didn’t have much to play for, but at 2-0 down the entire team decided to down tools and give up.

Before long a free kick from the right was ignored by about 9 players (Hegeler, I think, most embarassingly) and Preston had headed a third in the bottom corner. Magnusson came on and completely checked out of a challenge 30 yards out on a player who was going clean through. I suppose you can forgive him for the rustyness but not the goal.

Like a decent Championship team (which no players with any association to Lee ****ING Johnson will ever have) Preston just took every opportunity to abuse us and could have been 2 or 3 more goals in front by now. It was one way traffic. City fans were reduced to singing a medley of Johnson Out, other sarcastic songs, and “you’re not fit to wear the shirt”.

Before the end a corner from the right was missed by everyone wearing red and about 3 players had the chance to finish, one of them did. 5-0. Sad to say, but it probably flattered us. They had other attacks where they simply teed off on our goal. I would later wonder why any fans clapped our players, this was as abject and feeble a surrender as you will see.

At full time Johnson left without any acknowledgement for the away end - hey, you’re going to get abused but unless you’re going to quit, why not thank your employers? - and bar Tammy (who looked utterly humiliated and shook hands with a lot of fans) and Brownhill (who kicked everything for 5 minutes and shook a lot of hands) it was just clap and retreat.

Bizarrely, despite this horror show, a lot of the away end applauded all of the players, just for wandering near. I find it utterly staggering. Perhaps Bristol is just a soft touch. I like players like Flint too, but the lot of them were embarrassing today. Why are we giving them all a pass. If you keep acknowledging and accepting rubbish, that’s what you’re going to get.

Fielding 6 Was under attack all game. Don’t actually think he could do much with most.
Smith 6 Same old - worked his arse off but no one around him had anything like the same fight.
Bryan 6 Best player on the pitch in a bad team, was clearly reacting to Saturday, much better going forward
Flint 4 Love the guy but like everyone this was just meltdown today
Wright 4 Didn’t really get stuck in against his old team like he promised and for some weird LJ crack smoking reason ended up playing right wing, from which he couldn’t cross
Pack 3 Ran like a headless chicken at one point in the first half when given the ball on the edge of their box with opportunity to attack, basically made to retreat before he could work out what to do. Rest of it wasn’t very good.
Hegeler 4 Put somewhat of a shift in but nowhere near the control and confidence he showed off the bench on Saturday and not the guy you want in the trenches, checked out of their third goal and that was it
Cotterill 4 Heading south quickly, has to drop back too much to defend, couldn’t beat the man with his first two corners, in the end an outlet but nothing more than that
O’Dowda 5 Got in behind them a few times in the first half, once you’re a few down he isn’t the player you need on the pitch - no disrespect to him, just not what we needed
Tomlin 5 A few classy touches put Abraham clear in the first half, but (and this isn’t really his fault) that is ALL we have going for us. Our attacking football is so low probability, seat of your pants, we need a miracle worker, not Tomlin
Abraham 5 - Tried to dance past defenders and apply a finish, but big difference between Tammy vs 4 or 5 Preston defenders than McGeady vs 4 or 5 City defenders. 

Subs:
Wilbraham 6 - Got into positions, having 2 up front obviously made a difference, don’t make me actually comment
Magnusson 5 - Complete howler for the 4th, tried as he always does, but looked way off the pace unsurprisingly
Brownhill 6 - On for 5 minutes and tried his heart out, kicked everything, went straight to the away end at the end

Special mention:
TAYLOR MOORE 10 - Sat in the away end literally on his own, looked bored out of his mind, then very embarrassed by the second half

17 minutes ago, Olé said:

Bizarrely, despite this horror show, a lot of the away end applauded all of the players, just for wandering near. I find it utterly staggering. Perhaps Bristol is just a soft touch. I like players like Flint too, but the lot of them were embarrassing today. Why are we giving them all a pass. If you keep acknowledging and accepting rubbish, that’s what you’re going to get.

I put this in another thread not long ago

Fan Apathy - SL took our acquiescence as support for LJ. It's our own fault, even now there will be no real protest, everyone is just to polite. So because we are all to polite, we suffer another relegation battle. Don't blame LJ, don't blame the players - it's the fans that are letting this happen.

If you accept shit on the plate, eat shit on a plate, congratulate people for putting shit on your plate, then don't expect anything but more shit on your plate.

Agreed, years ago the board would have been on the end of a fearful bollocking, and the players left in no doubt what was required. Now it's mutely clapping them off and afraid to say anything in case it offends our glorious owner. The fans have become soft and fluffy which I suppose is the direction mr Lansdown has been driving 'Bristol sport' in for years. 

5 hours ago, old parkender said:

Agreed, years ago the board would have been on the end of a fearful bollocking, and the players left in no doubt what was required. Now it's mutely clapping them off and afraid to say anything in case it offends our glorious owner. The fans have become soft and fluffy which I suppose is the direction mr Lansdown has been driving 'Bristol sport' in for years. 

Who was it who once said there is a soft underbelly that runs through our club? It may even have been Pulis. It's absolutely right. No other group of fans would tolerate the performances this season. Not to say we as fans are weak but we've been made to feel the luxury of an owner like Steve Lansdown makes any real level of protest too much of a risk. Many other clubs would've made life utterly uncomfortable for both manager and players by now. Instead we've got people all applauding the players after capitulating 5-0, and an owner who apparently has given an utterly hopeless manager a job for life.

The Preston fans I spoke to after were convinced he would be sacked today. They kept re-assuring me. Impossible that the manager wouldn't get fired for that. Could have won 8-0. Never had it so easy. Your manager hasn't got a clue. I told them he will be here forever, I don't expect to be proved wrong. By the way, LJ's post match comments about being in it first half. As I said in my report - compare McGeady running confidently at our back line to Pack getting the ball in a similar position and being chased back out of their half. Press. Drilled to go to the ball. That's all instructions. Johnson is a liar and a fraud. 

Cracking report as ever, utterly depressing though it was. 

I was chatting to a mate last night and I totally agree that we as fans have been too accepting of this fiasco. Fulham at home is the only game where Johnson has got the treatment our performances have deserved. 

What do we do on Saturday? Clearly he's not going anywhere and we are desperate for the points. Blindly supporting the team won't get our point across but abusing our disgracefully lazy, good for nothing players age our smug and incompetent head coach isn't going to help them raise their game and get the result we so desperately need. 

We as fans are caught between a rock and a hard place and it's all the fault of SL, MA and arguably the worst manager we've ever had. I've simply never known anything like it  

The lack of passion and reaction from our fan base is astonishing. Of course we must all try and support the team, that is part of being a fan, but so is telling it as it is and not accepting the hyperbole that has been served to us since the arrival of LJ and MA and the totally unbelievable loss of any sensibility by our owner. The evidence is there, has been for many for 6 months, yet still people do not understand there are very serious issues at our club. 

It is this apathy that means we will get what we deserve, which is a total shambles and an owner who, for whatever reason, has decided late in life he wants to play football manager. There can only one reason Mr L wants this situation, he has a puppet of a manger and he can influence everything. Nothing would shock me any more. Maybe they have a selection committee now, where they all sit down and decide the side. Whatever, any progress this club had hoped to make has been thrown out the window and some by this season (from when LJ was appointed really ) , we are the laughing stock of football .

For the first time ever, and I mean ever, SL has to take the total blame. He may think he can do what he wants, and indeed he is doing what he wants despite the evidence in front of him, but he has lost all credibility this season, his behaviour and comments irrational, ill advised, and just plain stupid. It should have been his season, new stadium and all, instead he has made BCFC look amateur in extreme and himself a fool. Sadly, time he changed his behaviour or finds a new owner. He used to be an asset for this club, he has now become the liability. The stadium should make it possible to find a Chinese billionaire to follow the rest of the football world. It might be better, it cannot get worse. 

I'm afraid the saying "You get what you pay for" really does mean just that. The rugby team ended up with Tainton and we ended up with Johnson. Both vastly inexperienced at this level and both a cheap option. You wouldn't do it in your business Mr.Lansdown so why the he'll did you think it would work here. Shambolic.

30 minutes ago, Psychopomp said:

The lack of passion and reaction from our fan base is astonishing. Of course we must all try and support the team, that is part of being a fan, but so is telling it as it is and not accepting the hyperbole that has been served to us since the arrival of LJ and MA and the totally unbelievable loss of any sensibility by our owner. The evidence is there, has been for many for 6 months, yet still people do not understand there are very serious issues at our club. 

It is this apathy that means we will get what we deserve, which is a total shambles and an owner who, for whatever reason, has decided late in life he wants to play football manager. There can only one reason Mr L wants this situation, he has a puppet of a manger and he can influence everything. Nothing would shock me any more. Maybe they have a selection committee now, where they all sit down and decide the side. Whatever, any progress this club had hoped to make has been thrown out the window and some by this season (from when LJ was appointed really ) , we are the laughing stock of football .

For the first time ever, and I mean ever, SL has to take the total blame. He may think he can do what he wants, and indeed he is doing what he wants despite the evidence in front of him, but he has lost all credibility this season, his behaviour and comments irrational, ill advised, and just plain stupid. It should have been his season, new stadium and all, instead he has made BCFC look amateur in extreme and himself a fool. Sadly, time he changed his behaviour or finds a new owner. He used to be an asset for this club, he has now become the liability. The stadium should make it possible to find a Chinese billionaire to follow the rest of the football world. It might be better, it cannot get worse. 

I know we're all hurting but a chinese owner, really?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Example Will? Im thinking cardiff, pompy, brum, hull, charlton as just a handfull of awful owners i wouldnt want anywhere near my club.

Imo SL can turn this situation round and will (sooner or later) but as forthat little prick he is spent as a football professional. 

The only way we can get the arrogant little ***** out of the club is a mass boycott on Saturday.

You've tried to get behind the team but they have proven that they are only prepared to play in front of Sky cameras to put themselves in the shop window for other clubs when they and the midget**** has sunk the club.

Myself and a few others have been boycotting the club for weeks now. Where is your backbone fellow fans? Where the **** is it?!

#BoycottTheGateNOWFFS!

#MakingTheBlueHalfOfBristolProud

1 hour ago, Psychopomp said:

It is this apathy that means we will get what we deserve, which is a total shambles and an owner who, for whatever reason, has decided late in life he wants to play football manager. There can only one reason Mr L wants this situation, he has a puppet of a manger and he can influence everything. Nothing would shock me any more.

Please post more often. 

7 hours ago, Fiale said:

I put this in another thread not long ago

Fan Apathy - SL took our acquiescence as support for LJ. It's our own fault, even now there will be no real protest, everyone is just to polite. So because we are all to polite, we suffer another relegation battle. Don't blame LJ, don't blame the players - it's the fans that are letting this happen.

If you accept shit on the plate, eat shit on a plate, congratulate people for putting shit on your plate, then don't expect anything but more shit on your plate.

I've been saying this for months, years ago midgetwat would have been rightly hounded out for his doings yet we seem to feel that ranting in cyber space will do what we want.

At Burnley in the cup I jokingly wrestled with 3 stewards in otcer to get on the pitch to confront LJ, the head steward came down and asked me what I was doing as he'd seen then code to on CCTV and had to investigate, when I told him I was trying to get on the pitch so I could get banned he laughed it off, I even asked him to show the dibble the video evidence, he did try to find a copper but couldn't, he was so nice and we had a laugh about how crap we were and how things have changed and apathy now rules the stadia. We joked that I should play up at their rivals Blackburn instead and that he'd be gone by then, oh how wrong we were......

So believe me when I say, I'll be that one that jumps the hoarding and gives the little shit a mouthful, maybe then through a smokescreen of blind love and apathy will SL see that we are not happy and want a change, but by Tgen surely we will be cut adrift and planning for our assault on league 1!!!!!! Oh to be a city fan.

2 hours ago, Olé said:

Instead we've got people all applauding the players after capitulating 5-0, and an owner who apparently has given an utterly hopeless manager a job for life.

That is simply astonishing

They might be fans who go home and away week in week out , which is admirable, but for me this is just as much of a problem as SLs inability to make good decisions

I'll get pelters from some quarters but - No doubt they see themselves as 'proper fans' but blind faith and actions to prove they are 'proper supporters' can be actually completely detrimental and compound the problem

If they didn't want to boo or chant silence should have met those players and Johnson (Well not him as he'd sprinted down the tunnel ) 

Ole,

I've no idea whether the suits at Ashton Gate look through OTIB or not (though I suspect they do) but your reports on the Brentford game and the PNE game should be made compulsory reading in their offices this morning. Perhaps you should email both reports to them all (Steve, Jon, etc) and ask for their comments (or, preferably, action - and I don't mean barring your emails!!).

Fingers crossed that there's a positive press conference later today and we have a new Head Coach (even if it's a temporary one) in place for the last few games. A 'new leader bounce', even at this late stage, may just see us safely over the line

Just now, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

Ole,

I've no idea whether the suits at Ashton Gate look through OTIB or not (though I suspect they do) but your reports on the Brentford game and the PNE game should be made compulsory reading in their offices this morning. Perhaps you should email both reports to them all (Steve, Jon, etc) and ask for their comments (or, preferably, action - and I don't mean barring your emails!!).

Fingers crossed that there's a positive press conference later today and we have a new Head Coach (even if it's a temporary one) in place for the last few games. A 'new leader bounce', even at this late stage, may just see us safely over the line

I've said for months I think the removal of this clown (And Holden) alone would be a big enough impact as our unprofessional tool downing squad would react to that alone

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

That is simply astonishing

They might be fans who go home and away week in week out , which is admirable, but for me this is just as much of a problem as SLs inability to make good decisions

I'll get pelters from some quarters but - No doubt they see themselves as 'proper fans' but blind faith and actions to prove they are 'proper supporters' can be actually completely detrimental and compound the problem

If they didn't want to boo or chant silence should have met those players and Johnson (Well not him as he'd sprinted down the tunnel ) 

The amount of funny looks me and my pal got at Brentford for chanting 'Johnson Out' after the game had finished (having supported the team voiciferously for the whole game I hasten to add) was just astounding. A lot of people really don't like any kind of perceived confrontation against the club even in our current state. Unbelievable. 

20 minutes ago, lenred said:

The amount of funny looks me and my pal got at Brentford for chanting 'Johnson Out' after the game had finished (having supported the team voiciferously for the whole game I hasten to add) was just astounding. A lot of people really don't like any kind of perceived confrontation against the club even in our current state. Unbelievable. 

Aka coach oners...

10 hours ago, Olé said:
I’m upgrading from masochists, deal with it. At Brentford we melted down and conceded 2. At Preston we conceded 2 and then melted down. Does it make a difference? Only Lee Johnson will find a way to spin that, for the rest of us it’s the same. Team, tactics, outcome, all awful. Only Steve Lansdown knows what he is doing.

If there was a coffin we’re going to need to build an extension to nail down or put another set of nails in the existing lid because apparently Steve Lansdown thinks all is well in the world. THERE WILL BE NO FINAL NAIL IN LEE JOHNSON’S COFFIN. Well this must be as close as it gets. This bloke is currently close to immortality.

Preston is lovely. It is still my favourite away venue. They are humble, friendly, the sort of people to be embarrassed to win. Preston are a very good team but they’re a 1-0 2-0 type of team, you don’t lose 5-0 to them unless you’re having a very bad day or taking a lot of drugs. We’re not doing either. We’re just absolutely S.H.I.T.E.

The Preston fans have just reminded me (rightly) that they could have won 8-0. They were right. This wasn’t just the bottom of the barrel for Lee Johnson, it was an absolute pants down shambles that has become more and more inevitable the more Lansdown decided he would give an abysmal manager unprecedented support.

Let me start the “REPORT” with the best example of how far we have fallen. It was so quickly like a Championship team playing a Conference South team it was untrue. The difference between our attacking strategies was embarrassing. Bar the first 20 minutes we may as well have been a non league team on a cup run.

Preston get the ball around our box first half. McGeady literally does laps of the pitch without anyone touching him, he’s dribbling past every one of our players, before releasing the man to cross for the goal. Ten minutes later Pack gets the ball in a similar position, players converge on him and he has a nose bleed and zig zags to abject retreat.

THIS IS THE ****ING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SERIOUS CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM AND LEE JOHNSON’S HOPELESS TACTICS. We give every team we play a beautiful welcome mat and say “have a go” whereas if we have the ball, we are surprised to even have the chance and are rushed within seconds and retreat like headless chickens.

I don’t know where to start because this was a match where speed of thought and passing simply carved through us at will - if I’m supposed to find something nice to say about it, I’m going to struggle. The only redeeming feature of the night was that we were more than in the game for the first half - 0-0 or 0-1, we were more than a match for them.

Joe Bryan played very well to get clear a couple of times on the left, forcing corners that Cotterill played some feeble corners from. More than that, Tomlin, still insisting on dropping deep, played some cracking through balls. The first Tammy was taken down by the keeper but only for a yellow, the second he hesitated and defenders massed.

But you just couldn’t compare the style of attacking. Whereas our attacks looked like we won a gift voucher and had 20 seconds to spend it (i.e. park football abject panic what can we do sh*t), Preston just attacked us with pace, confidence, and ability to work flank to flank to find the opportunity to go at us. Which we couldn’t deal with.

In the 25th minute the ball was worked to McGeady who basically took on our entire defence. They all did well to remember the LEE JOHNSON directive - don’t EVER tackle or close down an opponent on a day ending in Y - so he basically did as he pleased, couldn’t find a shot, so released Robinson to set someone else up for the finish.

Preston barely deserved to be in front at half time but the difference in attacking strategies was a good explanation for why they were. In the second half we immediately attacked, got the ball in the box, Tammy had a great chance but they dived in and blocked it, then same with Tomlin. We saw a defence actually going to and attacking the ball (unlike ours)

You couldn’t make it up, but from the resultant break they got into our area, Flint leaned on a Preston player, soft, probably not a penalty but easy to give, and the referee, who was a clown right from the start, couldn’t believe his luck and boom Preston are 2-0 up (Fielding got a touch, he really is the only one trying these days, shout out to our 14/15 team).

That was the game boys and girls and don’t ask me to describe much more of it as we completely gave up and only the odd long distance shot from Tomlin at 5-0 kept the fans interested. Not sure how to describe it as I do think tactically we didn’t have much to play for, but at 2-0 down the entire team decided to down tools and give up.

Before long a free kick from the right was ignored by about 9 players (Hegeler, I think, most embarassingly) and Preston had headed a third in the bottom corner. Magnusson came on and completely checked out of a challenge 30 yards out on a player who was going clean through. I suppose you can forgive him for the rustyness but not the goal.

Like a decent Championship team (which no players with any association to Lee ****ING Johnson will ever have) Preston just took every opportunity to abuse us and could have been 2 or 3 more goals in front by now. It was one way traffic. City fans were reduced to singing a medley of Johnson Out, other sarcastic songs, and “you’re not fit to wear the shirt”.

Before the end a corner from the right was missed by everyone wearing red and about 3 players had the chance to finish, one of them did. 5-0. Sad to say, but it probably flattered us. They had other attacks where they simply teed off on our goal. I would later wonder why any fans clapped our players, this was as abject and feeble a surrender as you will see.

At full time Johnson left without any acknowledgement for the away end - hey, you’re going to get abused but unless you’re going to quit, why not thank your employers? - and bar Tammy (who looked utterly humiliated and shook hands with a lot of fans) and Brownhill (who kicked everything for 5 minutes and shook a lot of hands) it was just clap and retreat.

Fielding 6 Was under attack all game. Don’t actually think he could do much with most.
Smith 6 Same old - worked his arse off but no one around him had anything like the same fight.
Bryan 6 Best player on the pitch in a bad team, was clearly reacting to Saturday, much better going forward
Flint 4 Love the guy but like everyone this was just meltdown today
Wright 4 Didn’t really get stuck in against his old team like he promised and for some weird LJ crack smoking reason ended up playing right wing, from which he couldn’t cross
Pack 3 Ran like a headless chicken at one point in the first half when given the ball on the edge of their box with opportunity to attack, basically made to retreat before he could work out what to do. Rest of it wasn’t very good.
Hegeler 4 Put somewhat of a shift in but nowhere near the control and confidence he showed off the bench on Saturday and not the guy you want in the trenches, checked out of their third goal and that was it
Cotterill 4 Heading south quickly, has to drop back too much to defend, couldn’t beat the man with his first two corners, in the end an outlet but nothing more than that
O’Dowda 5 Got in behind them a few times in the first half, once you’re a few down he isn’t the player you need on the pitch - no disrespect to him, just not what we needed
Tomlin 5 A few classy touches put Abraham clear in the first half, but (and this isn’t really his fault) that is ALL we have going for us. Our attacking football is so low probability, seat of your pants, we need a miracle worker, not Tomlin
Abraham 5 - Tried to dance past defenders and apply a finish, but big difference between Tammy vs 4 or 5 Preston defenders than McGeady vs 4 or 5 City defenders. 

Subs:
Wilbraham 6 - Got into positions, having 2 up front obviously made a difference, don’t make me actually comment
Magnusson 5 - Complete howler for the 4th, tried as he always does, but looked way off the pace unsurprisingly
Brownhill 6 - On for 5 minutes and tried his heart out, kicked everything, went straight to the away end at the end

Special mention:
TAYLOR MOORE 10 - Sat in the away end literally on his own, looked bored out of his mind, then very embarrassed by the second half

Bit harsh comparing Flint to McGeady.

The McGeady spin is a trick practised world wide.

Five star skill move on FIFA 17.

4 hours ago, Psychopomp said:

Fantastic post - bravo sir:clap:

Archived