IGNORED

Time To Get An Organised Demonstration (Merged)

Kid in the Riot

With the greatest respect to @glos old boy 's post asking everyone in a thread to respond by saying 'OUT' if you want LJ gone, it's not going to have the required impact.

Now is surely the time for our fan base to GET ORGANISED and stop this madness. STARTING SATURDAY

I am horrified to hear that what sounds like a majority of the fans at Deepdale last night actually clapped the players off?!

Sorry, but we are complicit in this apathy and if we want change we have to do something tangible! The apathy shown in and around the stadiums at the moment reminds me of the attitude of Roverzzz supporters who accepted being lied to and bent over and shafted for years under Dunford/Higgs. We always have been and always will be better than that!

So what can we do?

I understand hundreds of supporters have written/emailed the club and these comments have simply been ignored, so we need another plan.

We need recognition in the local and national press that we have an owner acting against the best interests of the club and who is ignoring the views of the vast majority of the fan base. How do we do this?

We need a visual and vocal presence at all games, starting Saturday, that says to everyone involved in the club that the actions of SL are irresponsible and against the best interests of the club and that LJ is a fraud! banners held at all entrances into AG? Organised meet before the game in one area at say 1.30pm? Let local/national media etc know.

It's with great regret that it's come to this but I feel we can't stand by and watch the custodian of our club willfully ignore the will of the supporters anymore.

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

With the greatest respect to @glos old boy 's post asking everyone in a thread to respond by saying 'OUT' if you want LJ gone, it's not going to have the required impact.

Now is surely the time for our fan base to GET ORGANISED and stop this madness. STARTING SATURDAY

I am horrified to hear that what sounds like a majority of the fans at Deepdale last night actually clapped the players off?!

Sorry, but we are complicit in this apathy and if we want change we have to do something tangible! The apathy shown in and around the stadiums at the moment reminds me of the attitude of Roverzzz supporters who accepted being lied to and bent over and shafted for years under Dunford/Higgs. We always have been and always will be better than that!

So what can we do?

I understand hundreds of supporters have written/emailed the club and these comments have simply been ignored, so we need another plan.

We need recognition in the local and national press that we have an owner acting against the best interests of the club and who is ignoring the views of the vast majority of the fan base. How do we do this?

We need a visual and vocal presence at all games, starting Saturday, that says to everyone involved in the club that the actions of SL are irresponsible and against the best interests of the club and that LJ is a fraud! banners held at all entrances into AG? Organised meet before the game in one area at say 1.30pm? Let local/national media etc know.

It's with great regret that it's come to this but I feel we can't stand by and watch the custodian of our club willfully ignore the will of the supporters anymore.

Like your plan kid. Do the players get off Scott free......I have the feeling they've mugging us off.  No pride and not fit to wear the shirt. 

3 minutes ago, shelts said:

Like your plan kid. Do the players get off Scott free......I have the feeling they've mugging us off.  No pride and not fit to wear the shirt. 

I totally agree the players are not blameless....They played too well against Huddersfield to be tabled crap,they know what there doing, if they can't work with Johnson fair enough on the training ground but come match day you play your heart out for the fans and the club who after all are paying them bloody good wages....They are a disgrace and letting themselves down as well as the supporters...Professional pride

Right from the start we need to be chanting Johnson out. It's the only thing Lansdown has took notice of so far & several thousand doing so Saturday might force him to change things. Has to be vile  atmosphere Saturday. The fans need to write one game off for the greater good. 

IMG_6668.JPG

If there's enough of us would could actually block him from entering the ground. Be on the look out for a short man, wearing a hat, dark glasses and a fake beard though.

I doubt anyone with any power at the club will even realise it's happening, let alone care about it.

I'm not sure what we can do. Stay away, all those red seats can't be ignored. Don't renew season tickets and hit them where it hurts.

17 minutes ago, shelts said:

It can be an all encompassing protest!

15 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Just don't turn up ffs. I'm organised - I'll be out with the nipper doing something else. 

That's what I've been doing - unfortunately the message ain't getting through though so  feel we need something more visual that will get the attention of SL and national media.

Both the out thread and more direct action is required, as there are many who have had enough and wont be there; there is a huge swell of anger now relegation or not imo; if SL wont wake up and act we will have to wake him.

1 minute ago, Tiree said:

KiTR

I suggest you carry on doing what you appear to do best; not attend Deepdale (if you had you may have added some credit to your keyboard ideas); get behind the tem for 90 mins on Saturday, assuming you at least go to some home matches(?) and carry on with wonderful ideas that dont distract the club and the players from the real business in hand; staying in the Championship!

Please not the superfan ego again :facepalm:

30 minutes ago, Tiree said:

KiTR

I suggest you carry on doing what you appear to do best; not attend Deepdale (if you had you may have added some credit to your keyboard ideas); get behind the tem for 90 mins on Saturday, assuming you at least go to some home matches(?) and carry on with wonderful ideas that dont distract the club and the players from the real business in hand; staying in the Championship!

Don't distract the players !!!!!!:laughcont:

Are you for real ?

:laughcont:

They were pretty distracted last night, particularly by players in white shirts running rings round them and the ball flying in our net ,whilst they pointed at and blamed each other

They downed tools !

Dont think this group (With the very odd exception) need any excuses - they've had their chance and their attitude is clear for all to see

They have a head coach they don't rate and don't like and that appears to be a slight distraction

22 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

So what can we do?

And do you have a plan B? You say the anti LJ is the 'vast' majority of City fans, well it is on here, but that is just a small minority of the City fans.You come over as a loose cannon, someone who likes the tag of a trouble maker,Kid In The Riot eh? well good luck with that, at the end of the day some City fans still live in hope we can survive, starting with Saturday, you want to scupper that too. We do have 6 matches left, 4 at home, that could be our salvation, besides no amount of demonstrations will change anything, if you want a fight go join the Marines.     

4 minutes ago, Tiree said:

KiTR

I would much rather the players get distracted by this... it might give them the wake up call they need and make them actually see the sinking ship they're controlling.

I've been one of the most positive outlook fans you could find but Saturday and last night have been the breaking point for me. The players have received such fantastic support all season from the fans who have stuck with them through thick and thin even with the LJ issues.  I mean this has really worked out so far hasn't it? It's time for a change.

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

And do you have a plan B? You say the anti LJ is the 'vast' majority of City fans, well it is on here, but that is just a small minority of the City fans.You come over as a loose cannon, someone who likes the tag of a trouble maker,Kid In The Riot eh? well good luck with that, at the end of the day some City fans still live in hope we can survive, starting with Saturday, you want to scupper that too. We do have 6 matches left, 4 at home, that could be our salvation, besides no amount of demonstrations will change anything, if you want a fight go join the Marines.     

I would guess that around 95% (at least) of City fans want him gone.

24 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

And do you have a plan B? You say the anti LJ is the 'vast' majority of City fans, well it is on here, but that is just a small minority of the City fans.

Are you seriously suggesting that there are more than the odd blind faith member that doesn't want Johnson gone gone gone

Are you ? Seriously ?

:laughcont:

some City fans still live in hope we can survive, starting with Saturday, you want to scupper that too. We do have 6 matches left, 4 at home, that could be our salvation, besides no amount of demonstrations will change anything, if you want a fight go join the Marines.

You keep hoping !!!! 

After a performance where we were humiliated by an organised Preston side and where the players downed tools

You keep clapping them 

Try opening your eyes and be part of the real world - you may find you will need to in all aspects of real life   

6 minutes ago, Tiree said:

KiTR

Just read this after my post, good on you, I feel bad about our demise, but we need to galvanise support for the run in not turn in on ourselves, I suspect KITR is loving every minute, and the worst thing some actually would try and make a protest and it will all end in tears, seen it all before, the best thing he can do for all our sake's is just shut up!! Too late to change the head coach, different ball game now.

3 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

If what KITR suggested happened a couple of months ago we wouldn't be where we are now. Unfortunately there are too many fans with blinded support, who are happy to be treated like idiots, The people who are constantly happy to put up with this shambles are starting to  be part of the problem, along with dumb and dumber. 

Just now, BCFC Grim said:

If what KITR suggested happened a couple of months ago we wouldn't be where we are now. Unfortunately there are too many fans with blinded support, who are happy to be treated like idiots, The people who are constantly happy to put up with this shambles are starting to  be part of the problem, along with dumb and dumber. 

Spot on

The pathetic apologists are as bad as SL in their judgements and actions - merely compound the problem

But they regard themselves as 'proper supporters' and love to clap themselves and each other on the back

Misguided

17 minutes ago, Tiree said:

KiTR

With all due respect, sitting there happy clapping and "supporting" this team doesnt seem to be making any difference?

Archived