IGNORED

Abandon Saturday?

Tomo

I don't think many fans would abandon the game on Saturday as we want to cheer the players on to Safety...

However, if Mr Johnson is still in charge, would you abandon the game?

Should Everyone Just Stay in The Car Park as a Protest?

If it were in Newcastle, 50% of Fans probably would!

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Problem is a lot of people bottle the boycotts. Rather just support the team rather than LJ.

Would that be the team that only played in front of the Sky cameras to put themselves in the shop window for a transfer away from City as soon as we go down? The team that has subsequently failed to turn up for the last 2 games and couldn't be arsed to come and clap the supporters who had made a 3 and half hour trek to Preston? 

Time to boycott. Now!

4 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Would that be the team that only played in front of the Sky cameras to put themselves in the shop window for a transfer away from City as soon as we go down? The team that has subsequently failed to turn up for the last 2 games and couldn't be arsed to come and clap the supporters who had made a 3 and half hour trek to Preston? 

Time to boycott. Now!

Hmm good point but not everyone gets on board with it.

1 minute ago, Tiree said:

Time to get behind whichever players are selected for the Wolves game and the QPR game and every game until there is mathmatically no need to show that support in as much as we are down or staying up. What kind of joker thinks staying in the concourse at 3pm, or even not going; ( of any number you can think of didnt go to Preston!) will help the team or club at this stage of the season?

Wum.  as they say up here in Scotland   get tae **** 

Staying in Concourse watching it on the TV - not exactly powerful is it?

It won't happen but a protest in the Car Park - is much more of a statement!

Hopefully Lansdown will wake up this morning and sack him for us!

4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Hmm good point but not everyone gets on board with it.

Then the result will be League One next year with Lee Johnson at the helm, the primadona players on their way out of the door and promotion of under-23's from the academy into the first team. That is THE PLAN!

1 hour ago, Tiree said:

Time to get behind whichever players are selected for the Wolves game and the QPR game and every game until there is mathmatically no need to show that support in as much as we are down or staying up.

What kind of joker thinks staying in the concourse at 3pm, or even not going; ( of any number you can think of didnt go to Preston!) will help the team or club at this stage of the season?

What kind of joker claps players who have downed tools and given up and thinks it will make one jot of difference

• Admin
1 hour ago, Tiree said:

Time to get behind whichever players are selected for the Wolves game and the QPR game and every game until there is mathmatically no need to show that support in as much as we are down or staying up. What kind of joker thinks staying in the concourse at 3pm, or even not going; ( of any number you can think of didnt go to Preston!) will help the team or club at this stage of the season?

The players are just as much to blame as the fraud - their continual effortless performances are too much now !!

1 hour ago, tomo said:

Staying in Concourse watching it on the TV - not exactly powerful is it?

It won't happen but a protest in the Car Park - is much more of a statement!

Hopefully Lansdown will wake up this morning and sack him for us!

I would be up for joining a car-park pre-game protest. 

I don't live in Bristol and tyically arrive only 20 minutes before kick-off, but I'd certainly make the effort to be there early for this essential cause. As KITR says, we need the media to realise the depth of discontent at AG.

Lansdown may not have much of a football brain, but he is a canny businessesman. If he sees the way ST renewals are going, I'd like to think he'll be moved to act.

I'd like to think that anyway. ....

But a little fan mass action can only help him make up his mind! 

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Time to boycott. Now!

People keep saying this. I've got to confess I'm not really sold on it. I don't doubt certain players try a lot harder on TV because family, friends and a national audience are watching and they want to look good but I'm not at all convinced that anyone at any club does it because they want a transfer for the simple reason that, with the scouting networks and databases clubs have and the fact that pretty much every league game is recorded by TV cameras anyway, I'm pretty sure nobody is going to get a transfer based on one game. I suspect none of our players are truly 'under the radar' and every other club in our division and the Premier League has a pretty good idea of exactly how good they think they are...

Archived