IGNORED

People You Might Want To Contact by email (Merged)

The Original OTIB

4 hours ago, cummins17 said:

I've just sent my email to Jon Lansdown subject "Johnson out". I ask all fans please bombard the club with 'Johnson out' emails. Surely if they receive thousands of emails today. Something will have to be done? 

Just sent my email to Jon Myself and my Son won't be renewing our season tickets while this shambles continues 

Lee Johnson at work on his blackboard!

Lee Johnson half time team tallk.jpg

My Email to JL

Dear Jon

As a Senior of 66 years young and having watched my first City match in 1958 v Leyton Orient,and a ST holder, I implore you to take notice of us fans and release Lee Johnson as Head Coach.

It is very rare that I call for people's heads, its not my style but the club, myself, my dad, my uncles, my grandfather, and relatives previous to that have supported through thick and thin have employed a Coach who by his results has not cut the ice.

We wont condemn you or your dad, in fact you will rise in our estimation if you act quick before we enter that mire called League One

Sincerely

Dave Coombs

5 minutes ago, megansdad said:

and simply because I disagree with you does not make me apathetic but hey ho -

No - but clapping blindly and doing nothing will never change anything

you know best.

Not at all - I have opinions and reasons for them 

IMHO you and others are one of the reasons why this Club is a soft touch in lots of respects

You also appear to believe that supporters views 'don't matter'

9 minutes ago, megansdad said:

and simply because I disagree with you does not make me apathetic but hey ho - you know best.

You're not alone M. Bob was on my case yesterday but still unable to see a point of view that wasn't in line with his own.

Its all part of being a otib member I guess.

2 hours ago, megansdad said:

what great insight will these emails provide? am sure all are well aware of the sentiment of many - two minutes on here provides that. and they will also be all too aware of our predicament and the options they have before them. Doubt very much minds will be swayed either way by emails from anyone - and rightfully so.

The only reason we are in this predicament with limited options is because the club failed to act earlier in the season do you honestly believe we will stay up with Lee in charge after the last 2 performances?

Indeed Robbored -always has been.

Bakes thats not the point of my response - I don't know the answer to your question but see no reason a huddersfield type performance cannot happen again, while are you sure a change at this stage of the season will save us?

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You're not alone M. Bob was on my case yesterday but still unable to see a point of view that wasn't in line with his own.

Its all part of being a otib member I guess.

He didn't agree with you. Now you have a problem with it.

You are still on his case.

1 minute ago, megansdad said:

Indeed Robbored -always has been.

Bakes thats not the point of my response - I don't know the answer to your question but see no reason a huddersfield type performance cannot happen again, while are you sure a change at this stage of the season will save us?

I think the only chance we have of staying up is to change, Lee has losed the dressing room, the squad we have is more than good enough for this league.

The Huddersfield game was a one off their early injury and a ref who kept stopping play every 30 seconds stopped their flow and helped us because i can not remember the last time we managed a move involving 4 passes.

The performance at Brentford was shocking and Preston our heaviest defeat for years.

Yes i think a change is the only thing which can save us.

How do you think we will get on at Blackburn away with Lee still in charge?

Here's mine

Good afternoon all

My very first game at Ashton Gate was circa 1963 when my Father (a Palace fan) took me to see City vs Crystal Palace. Although we lost that game I came away a BCFC fan much to my Fathers disgust. I have remained a faithful and loyal fan since that day and will celebrate my 58th birthday this year.

The club has been through many us and downs over the years but now with the backing of Steve L we at last have a healthy looking future of which I will always be grateful. We have a fantastic stadium and infrastructure of which I am sure many others are green with envy.

Steve and the Board have backed the Head Coach magnificently in our recruitment of players for both now and the future. Even in selling Mr Kodjia it was an astounding piece of business that can only benefit BCFC further.

As in any business there is a hierarchy and as we know footballing matters on the pitch are the responsibility of the Head Coach / Manager. Herein lies the problem and as I am sure you understand if we are to remain in the Championship then things must change very soon. The last 2 results have proven beyond doubt that change is required. As an example if Tesco's don't hit their sales target then the person in charge must take responsibility. Closer to home if a fund manager in Hargreaves Lansdown underperforms then I am sure his / her P45 would be forthcoming very quickly.

Please for the sake of BCFC, your own investment and hard work, take the bull by the horns and make this change now. You know and I know it is the correct course of action, so surely it is best to just do it. I admire the loyalty you are showing but sometimes the inevitable needs to happen for future progression and success.

Kind Regards

Here's mine ; 

Hello , I am a supporter of this club for more than forty five years and this year is the worst I've ever witnessed.

Not only for the results but for the complete lack of reason shown by the board .

Our coaching staff are all top blokes but way out of their depth , the table doesn't lie .

For pity's sake get an old head in to help them out or just relieve them of their duties before their careers are completely ruined .

Trying a different angle to the simple ' Johnson Out ' message .

I've been in contact with Mr Lansdown who informs me that he values the supporters and will not let the club go down . 

Also he believes that the moon is made of cheese and that Martians have landed and live freely among us .

( I may have made up the last two paragraphs ) 

14 hours ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

So, Lord Lucan, what do you suggest is the best way to remove our Head Coach now (while there's the slimmest of chances that a 'new leader bounce' will get us enough points to see us over the line)?

Do u think it will be fans pressure that will get Johnson sacked?

22 hours ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

So, Lord Lucan, what do you suggest is the best way to remove our Head Coach now (while there's the slimmest of chances that a 'new leader bounce' will get us enough points to see us over the line)?

Shelts said: Do u think it will be fans pressure that will get Johnson sacked?

Hi Shelts, In response to your question (and in the absence of any constructive comment from Lord Lucan who, by the way, should do one and disappear again), I doubt that a handful of emails would make much difference but it's a bit like the Tesco advert in that 'every little helps'.

Eg, if there was to be masses of empty red seats for the next home game (Wolves) where season card holders normally sit, if season card sales for 2017/18 were to collapse, if the fans that do attend the next home game were to protest loudly and continuously and, yes, if a large number fans were to send letters or emails to the suits at Ashton Gate. the cumulative affect of all those actions just might help achieve the desired result.

Obviously, if none of these actions are taken then, for sure, there is absolutely no reason for the Board (ie SL) to make any personnel change that they've already demonstrated that they're not comfortable with.

Personally, I don't think that LJ will be removed this season, no matter what the next few results are, as SL has nailed his colours firmly to the mast. I also do think that LJ will be in charge come the start of next season whichever league we are in (which is why my son and I have decided not to renew our season cards having seen enough of the dirge served up under LJ's management).

It's a very sorry state of affairs. 

As an aside, do take a look at the PNE fans' comments about BCFC on the match-day thread on their forum. Painful!

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 08:45, The Original OTIB said:

doug.harman@bcfc.co.uk

keith.dawe@bcfc.co.uk

jon.lansdown@bcfc.co.uk

ernie.arathoon@bcfc.co.uk

Why bother your arse.  You would be better off contacting The Samaritans.

6 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Has has anyone received a response yet? Has anybody applied for the position?

Can I ask that when someone gets a reply they are kind enough to share it?

If none of these people can be bothered replying to BRISTOL CITY FANS / SUPPORTERS, then the Club is an f-ing disgrace.

Come on BCFC, we are better than this.

:grr:

tfj

Archived