IGNORED

Take a Bow Young Man

BobBobSuperBob

In amongst the joke decisions by our head coach and those that employ him , the bullshit , the pitiful PR and fan interaction from the club , the pitiful performances and lack of fight from players downing tools , one glowing beam of light has shone through for me 

Tammy Abraham

19 years old , first experience of First Team football

Talented but with no apparent ego

Humble

Committed - Leaves absolutely everything on the pitch in every game

Seemingly the player who cares the most , looks devastated at every loss , but still has the balls and strength to interact with supporters less than happy

And he's not even ours !

I cannot like this lad enough

Take a bow young man and take extreme pride in yourself

You are a credit to Chelsea Football Club , to your parents , and most importantly to yourself

You literally put to shame the coaching staff and squad of so called professionals on our books

Your attitude is as good as I've seen from any player on loan here in the last 46 /47 years and up there with any player to have represented us in this time

A massive Thankyou - Football supporters aren't stupid , have noticed and will remember for many years to come

In the unlikely event you play at AG in the future you will undoubtedly see what impression you will have left

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

We've certainly given him an education. But I don't think he will be calling on much of what he has experienced in the future. He will be working with top class managers and team mates who will be playing to a high standard week in week out in the future.

7 minutes ago, RedM said:

We've certainly given him an education. But I don't think he will be calling on much of what he has experienced in the future. He will be working with top class managers and team mates who will be playing to a high standard week in week out in the future.

Think the experience will serve him well RedM tho

What he has proved  is (Besides being talented)

that he's a professional in the true sense of the word (Take note the tool droppers)

That he's extremely mature for his , or any age

That he can be kicked and battered and will come back for more

That he never gives up, even in a hopeless cause

Proved to himself he's good enough and

hopefully will have realised that supporters will always support players like him 

All those things will have been noted and he can take great pride in all the above - I sent a message to an old contact of mine at a Premiership Club yesterday , not to highlight that he's a good player , but about his attitude and work ethic etc in case they were considering a loan bid for him next year

Really hope this lad reaps all the rewards in terms of glory and financially that he deserves from the game

30 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In amongst the joke decisions by our head coach and those that employ him , the bullshit , the pitiful PR and fan interaction from the club , the pitiful performances and lack of fight from players downing tools , one glowing beam of light has shone through for me 

Tammy Abraham

19 years old , first experience of First Team football

Talented but with no apparent ego

Humble

Committed - Leaves absolutely everything on the pitch in every game

Seemingly the player who cares the most , looks devastated at every loss , but still has the balls and strength to interact with supporters less than happy

And he's not even ours !

I cannot like this lad enough

Take a bow young man and take extreme pride in yourself

You are a credit to Chelsea Football Club , to your parents , and most importantly to yourself

You literally put to shame the coaching staff and squad of so called professionals on our books

Your attitude is as good as I've seen from any player on loan here in the last 46 /47 years and up there with any player to have represented us in this time

A massive Thankyou - Football supporters aren't stupid , have noticed and will remember for many years to come

In the unlikely event you play at AG in the future you will undoubtedly see what impression you will have left

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Agree, but keep him away from cars.

11 minutes ago, Rule The Waves said:

Disagree with this - sometimes it's a more valuable lesson how you don't do things, than how you do do things.

That's a very good point, I'm of the same view myself generally.  

Well said Bob Bob super Bob. Without him we would have been below Rotherham. After such a fantastic start by the team. I feel the management has let him down. just as we did with Danny Rose and many more. Cant see Chelsea or Tottenham letting us have any more on loan

I was impressed with him yesterday. Obviously he had no service but you could just tell from his overall play that he has the attributes to go all the way. Hopefully Conte gives him a chance at Chelsea next season and he can make a Rashford style impact.

6 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

I was impressed with him yesterday. Obviously he had no service but you could just tell from his overall play that he has the attributes to go all the way. Hopefully Conte gives him a chance at Chelsea next season and he can make a Rashford style impact.

Too soon for you to post on here :shutup:

Archived