IGNORED

Team against Wolves

BCFC OF SWEDEN

Giefer

Smith, Wright, Hordur, Goulbourne

Cotterill, Brownhill, Hegeler, O Dowda

Tomlin

Tammy

Most of this player was very poor yesterday but i still believe that this is a more balanced team that could beat Wolves. We must do anything to our defence and letting 3 new player in could affect us positive because it cant be worse than yesterday.

We most have a keeper who can go out and take som balls in the air, for example look at Prestons third goal? And we cant have a defender like Flint. He´s to slow and only playing because he is very good offensive, but a defenders main thing is to defend! 

I normally like Bryan but now its time to rest, and if Tomlin isnt making anything the first 20 minutes take him out and bring in Wilbs or Taylor!

1 minute ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Giefer

Tomlin

Tammy

Most of this player was very poor yesterday but i still believe that this is a more balanced team that could beat Wolves. We must do anything to our defence and letting 3 new player in could affect us positive because it cant be worse than yesterday.

We most have a keeper who can go out and take som balls in the air, for example look at Prestons third goal? And we cant have a defender like Flint. He´s to slow and only playing because he is very good offensive, but a defenders main thing is to defend! 

I normally like Bryan but now its time to rest, and if Tomlin isnt making anything the first 20 minutes take him out and bring in Wilbs or Taylor!

drop Tomlin for taylor and play two up top

Just now, Monkeh said:

drop Tomlin for taylor and play two up top

Giefer

Taylor Tammy

Got to agree, I'd go with that, have Tomlin on the bench to replace Brownhill to go more 4-3-1-2 if we're struggling to create.

As I've said for months now, I genuinely admire anyone who can summon any feelings either way about which 10 of our woefully underperforming players join Tammy on the team sheet. 

Having said that, I can't emphasise enough just how far Lee Tomlin would be away from the team if I were allowed to pick it.

6 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Giefer

Tomlin

Tammy

You can forget him picking Hordur after last night.

9 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Two up front please. 

We go two up top we generally get overrun in midfield. Unless Hegeler can play a blinder for us. Alternatively Taylor can play up top with Tammy but one/both will have to put a shift in helping out in mid. 

Just now, BCFCGav said:

We go two up top we generally get overrun in midfield. Unless Hegeler can play a blinder for us. Alternatively Taylor can play up top with Tammy but one/both will have to put a shift in helping out in mid. 

Well, I couldn't attend Huddersfield, but I understand that Tomlin played as a de facto second striker alongside Tammy which gave him the best game he's had for months. Last night, he dropped so deep he was ineffectual.

We're home and need to go shit or bust all-out attack to get points. Home draws will see Blackburn overtake us. And while the ball's up their end, it isn't in ours. 

57 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Giefer

Tomlin

Tammy

That midfield is scary. Cotterill was atrocious last night. O Dowda out of his depth....

We need Smith in midfield more than RB at the moment. 

I'd go

Fielding

Hegeler - Wright - Flint

Cotteril - Smith - Brownhill - Bryan

O'Dowda

Wilbs - Tammy        

Hegeler has the quality and playing in a back three will not expose him as much as central midfield. 

Wilbs will be handy at set pieces at either end and won't let us down.  Taylor can come on later.

Energy in midfield and not risking whether Tomlin fancies it or not.

Taylor is exactly the same sort of player Agard was. From what I've seen of him, he doesn't give the defenders any peace on the ball to pick a pass out & keeps them busy. I'd definitely start him Saturday. Him, Smith and Tammy, after that I really couldn't give a shit. 

4:4:1:1.

Fielding: (Best we've got)

Little, Flint, Maggers, Golbourne: (Back to basics)

Cotts, Pack, Brownhill, O'Dowda: (Perhaps Smith for Brownhill)

Taylor: (More of a goal threat than Tomlin and at least likely to try, unlike Tomlin)

Tammy. (Picks himself)

Taylor needs to start and be the wasp that LJ thinks he is! Just seems to be stinging he's own but on bench. He will be here next year needs more game time up front with Tammy. As for the rest of the team any one of them that can play with some pride or passion and believe in themselves. 

2 hours ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Giefer

Tomlin

Tammy

Noooooooo. Give me a 3, give me a 5 and give me a 2. 3.5.2. 

13 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

GIEFER????????  Are you kidding?  Frankie made more saves against Preston than Giefer has in all the matches he has played!

Did you se Fielding when Brentford scored the second one, did you se him on Prestons third goal yesterday! We need a keeper who can jump! Has he ever went out and grabbing a corner for example?

35 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Did you se Fielding when Brentford scored the second one, did you se him on Prestons third goal yesterday! We need a keeper who can jump! Has he ever went out and grabbing a corner for example?

Why change a habit of a life time. We have only had two keepers you could jump and take crosses Basso and Gibson. We even tried calamity James he was next to useless. I say give Max O'Leary a go at least he will try 

Archived