IGNORED

Is there a board meeting today

Ayteomike2

1 hour ago, Ayteomike2 said:

Is the horrible bristol sport board calling in anyone to account for last night well not only that last Saturday and the season as a whole and is there a plan b if we go down which players would want to stay with us 

Yes, LJ's been called in and he's pointed the finger at Magnusson, so expect him to be transfer listed immediately.

LJ's also left a list of future blamees to avoid having to be called in so he can continue his invaluable coaching without interruption. 

Just now, Roger Red Hat said:

Yes, LJ's been called in and he's pointed the finger at Magnusson, so expect him to be transfer listed immediately.

LJ's also left a list of future blamees to avoid having to be called in so he can continue his invaluable coaching without interruption. 

He also said that Bryan will be England's new left back for the next 10 years.

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

No way. Get your ass down there and let them know like the restof us

Think I'm going to drive down  from Scotland  for this. Got a lot of pent up frustration to get rid of in juniors direction.

4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

This is beyond stubborn. Something seriously weird going on at AG.

No Wolves game for me.

I give up.

Get yourself down there and get on his back like I intend to, there will be some saying it doesn't help the players but it seems they've downed tools anyway . It's gone further than the 3 points against wolves . We have to get rid of him , there's no way back for the fraud now. 

T

5 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

No Wolves game for me.

I give up.

Yes I think you are right. This is beyond weird. 

Seriously what is anyone thinking inside the inner sanctum. It's as as if SL has taken complete leave of his senses. It's starting to smack to me like a stand off between LJ/SL and the players, or some of them.

7 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

T

Seriously what is anyone thinking inside the inner sanctum. It's as as if SL has taken complete leave of his senses. It's starting to smack to me like a stand off between LJ/SL and the players, or some of them.

Or L1 is the aim, the problem is I don't trust them not to assume we'll have a cracking season and the crowds will turn up.

History suggests we're more likely to be at the bottom of the league if/when it happens.

All jokes aside this is now at a stage where some very serious questions need to be asked.

This has now gone so far beyond 'misplaced loyalty', 'a good relationship with a family friend' or even just downright stubbornness.

It really is a shame that we do not have local media worthy of the name.

Im going saturday as usual. And for once can we unite to show our displeasure of LJ during the game? 

SL said the criticism meant players shrank last time round, well i am sorry i dont care. Unless we make a voiciferous stand on saturday, a small percentage of our fanbase calling it out on here wont cut it!

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

Im going saturday as usual. And for once can we unite to show our displeasure of LJ during the game? 

SL said the criticism meant players shrank last time round, well i am sorry i dont care. Unless we make a voiciferous stand on saturday, a small percentage of our fanbase calling it out on here wont cut it!

Why go at all?? No bums on seats is sending a bigger message....

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

T

This is what happens when you employ a family friend as Head Coach.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

No Wolves game for me.

I give up.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

No way. Get your ass down there and let them know like the restof us

59 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Get yourself down there and get on his back like I intend to, there will be some saying it doesn't help the players but it seems they've downed tools anyway . It's gone further than the 3 points against wolves . We have to get rid of him , there's no way back for the fraud now. 

Been telling people all day this, get down there and voice your opinions 

• Admin
11 minutes ago, ontariored said:

Why go at all?? No bums on seats is sending a bigger message....

Makes no difference to the club if it's season ticket holders, cash has been received and as before they'll be counted as being there.

More visible affect is leaving 

18 minutes ago, phantom said:

Makes no difference to the club if it's season ticket holders, cash has been received and as before they'll be counted as being there.

More visible affect is leaving 

Not only cash. Visibility of empty red seats is sending a very strong message to the media and board

Archived