IGNORED

Click and Collect Beer service

Super

Just now, cheesleywalksoncider said:

Its not all bad news down Ashton gate, hopefully you'll be able to down enough beer at half time you wont give a stuff about the performance or result:)

It doesn't strike me as particularly "lean" mind. A good start, though, maybe. 15% discount mind. Scenes. 

7 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

...and you didn't mention the spelling mistake in 'purchase' in the YouTube video, or the all-new 'Andriod' phones.

I'm still peeved that when I mentioned City were selling 'advanced' season cards rather than 'advance' season cards a couple of weeks ago, I got no recognition. Not even a 'no one gives a sh*t'. Oh well.

13 hours ago, phantom said:

@Mkelly noticed there is an additional 30p "processing fee" added, is this per pint or per transaction?

Just to be pedantic £3.70 is not 15% off normal cost of £4

Screenshot_20170405-170625.png

Any extra fee for simply using an App is an utter nonsense. Hoping this isn't applied at AG. 

19 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

So you pay on the app to get a ticket from one machine to then collect your pint somewhere else? Why can't the fast-lane scan the QR code on your phone!? That would make much more sense! 

Hi CyderInACan,

The idea is we are shaving off valuable seconds at the bar - to keep the queue flowing as quickly as possible. Having a scanner on the bar involves having hardware that only one bar-person can use at a time. Then they have to read it off a screen (also on the bar?) and serve you. You may as well stand there and place the order. If you're just coming up to the bar with a piece of paper you're going to get served much quicker. I hope that answers your question.

Adam

• Admin
41 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

No process fee. This recipt is not what we use at AG

Thanks for the reply @Mkelly granted I logged in early, but chose as if I was buying at AG8.

Assume it will be changed for Saturday? Look forward to giving it a go as I always get lumbered with the half time round

Archived