IGNORED

FAO Adam Baker

lenred

@AdamB Please can you do your job as Fan Liaison Officer and let us know what the current situation is regarding the Manager and why the Board apparently deem it ok for us, the fans, to be treated with complete contempt given the lack of action after the last two inept and embarrassing performances that have been overseen by Lee Johnson. You were happy enough to produce videos praising all and sundry and patting yourselves on the back after the 4-0 win. We deserve to hear something now also. Thank you. 

Just now, lenred said:

@AdamB Please can you do your job as Fan Liaison Officer and let us know what the current situation is regarding the Manager and why the Board apparently deem it ok for us, the fans, to be treated with complete contempt given the lack of action after the last two inept and embarrassing performances that have been overseen by Lee Johnson. You were happy enough to produce videos praising all and sundry and patting yourselves on the back after the 4-0 win. We deserve to hear something now also. Thank you. 

No chance.

I don't know this gentleman, but I am assuming he is in effect, Head of Happy Clapping?

And I don't mean ANY disrespect by that: he works for BCFC.

Does anyone at the club care or listen to what the fans think?

If they do then they need to stand up and ******* show it.

THE SILENCE IS ********* DEAFENING, B.C.F.C.

:disapointed2se:

tfj

Just now, Taxi for Johnson said:

I don't know this gentleman, but I am assuming he is in effect, Head of Happy Clapping?

And I don't mean ANY disrespect by that: he works for BCFC.

Does anyone at the club care or listen to what the fans think?

If they do then they need to stand up and ******* show it.

THE SILENCE IS ********* DEAFENING, B.C.F.C.

:disapointed2se:

tfj

its ******* disrespectful and disgraceful and frankly it's got to the stage where I hope there is under 10k at the ground and it's 90 minutes of booing

Just now, Monkeh said:

its ******* disrespectful and disgraceful and frankly it's got to the stage where I hope there is under 10k at the ground and it's 90 minutes of booing

Was my post really that bad?

I know what you mean, matey, and the club could learn a tremendous amount about its support, how much we ******* care about this club, and how to move on.

There is a lot of passion about BCFC after the ups, downs, and suffering over the decades, and the club needs to show the fans the basic respect they have earned.

If they don't do this, they deserve to, and WILL fail.

:sad26:

tfj

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Was my post really that bad?

I know what you mean, matey, and the club could learn a tremendous amount about its support, how much we ******* care about this club, and how to move on.

There is a lot of passion about BCFC after the ups, downs, and suffering over the decades, and the club needs to show the fans the basic respect they have earned.

If they don't do this, they deserve to, and WILL fail.

:sad26:

tfj

The current regime HAS failed

We await the polit bureau official BS state communique from the great leader about his puppet dictator and followed by the demanded mass spontaneous standing applause.

And tomorrow another rocket test over the Memorial stadium to appease the peasants even though an accord was signed after the defection of comrade Taylor.

That is all.

18 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

@AdamB you should be letting the board know how the fans are feeling, there is no support from the stands, the club has gone backwards and our years of lording it over Bristol rovers are about to End

Do you honestly think they give a shit what we think? To me it's blatantly obvious that they don't!

'Give us your money then sit there, watch this shit and shut up, there's more coming', that's what I think they think of us.

It does very much feel like it's us and them and has been all season IMO. Just feel like we've been left in the dark on many occasions and now I think we deserve some answers. 

Nobody has taken the blame for this mess and now they want our money for next season? Pull the other one. We're not stupid, we're simply supporters of the football club.

FAO @AdamB could you please ask some real questions as I'm particularly tired and pissed off with the same answers from LJ every week. Make the bloke sweat! We know he's your mate but this is a professional football club...

35 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

@AdamB you should be letting the board know how the fans are feeling, there is no support from the stands, the club has gone backwards and our years of lording it over Bristol rovers are about to End

"there is no support from the stands". That's a bold statement

Are there any other club officials besides @AdamB on this forum? Jesus, this feels like Orwell's 1984. WE DEMAND ANSWERS. We're on the verge of serious action being taken against the club. You're playing a dangerous game SL.

5live did a brief piece on football clubs media departments / press officers this morning (part of the Moyes debate). Basically they were described as fans with voice recorders, too scared to ask serious questions of the manager/head coach in fear of losing their jobs. Ring any bells?

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Are there any other club officials besides @AdamB on this forum? Jesus, this feels like Orwell's 1984. WE DEMAND ANSWERS. We're on the verge of serious action being taken against the club. You're playing a dangerous game SL.

I think he's left it too late, SL has now lost the trust of the supporters.  The new stands and sports bar isn't what matters to us fans.  Feeling that we're taken for granted does, needs to act now before BCFC ceases to exist in some people's minds, we may as well be MK ******* Dons.

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I think he's left it too late, SL has now lost the trust of the supporters.  The new stands and sports bar isn't what matters to us fans.  Feeling that we're taken for granted does, needs to act now before BCFC ceases to exist in some people's minds, we may as well be MK ******* Dons.

Unfortunately I agree. He's out of touch with the non-corporate side of things. He treats us with total ******* contempt and I want every member of the board held accountable for what is happening to our club.

I'd be happy if every last member if staff leaves as a result of the club being sold. Adam B included. 

He's less helpful than a position vacant when it comes to the FLO. 

And he doesn't respond to emails from my 13 year old. 

Archived