IGNORED

How far do we take it?

Dynamite Red

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What I'd like to see, although it would never happen, is for everyone to turn up as usual on Saturday, fill the bars, eat food from the refreshment kiosks, watch the band, mingle with away fans, have lots of beers etc but then just stay doing that from 3.00pm to 5.00pm and not enter the stadium to watch the game. It would be a cracking party outside and it would make a serious point, but as I said, it would never happen...

your right  - so why mention it!

7 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Whilst we agree on so many things I refuse to believe that.

BCFC monies can literally be found down the back the back of his sofa

We're talking about someone so grossly rich that even at the MOST conservative estimates earns Millions if not double digit millions per day just through interest/investments alone

Financial fair play. 

1 hour ago, Gazinpeace said:

Only apologising for sticking my nose in as a Rovers Fan. Can't understand what is happening to your club. Though I find it amusing obviously.

Of course you are loving it. All part of the rivalry. No one has got a clue why he is still here though.... apart from cronyism.

20 hours ago, glos old boy said:

A few hundred fans will be looked on as collateral and make no difference to the big man, the deafening silence from the club and its slaves says it all they don't actually give a sh1te; walkaway is the only way

That's my point though, we have how many as an average home attendance? And how many would actually show up outside the stadium without going in and protest.... a few hundred. Same shit happened with Cardiff City, they had a few hundred and were ignored by the owner and mocked by our lot and when our lot were asked how we'd feel the response was "Would never happen to us, we would stick together and actually show up". Now we're in a situation where the fans really need to unite against the owner and the immediate response is "Not going to, won't make a difference!"....

As much fun as it's been for some of our fans we're in the same situation, we may not be playing in blue but we are losing our identity, our fans are split, our owner is ignoring us and we are drastically underperforming.

Whilst on the subject of walking away.... we began to, then Lansdown came out and offered reduced prices for the next home game, did people stay away... no, the cheaper option was there so the numbers didn't reflect the missing fans. Lansdown knows all he has to do is knock down the price and the majority will still turn up, giving him time to hope there is a turnaround like Huddersfield where all is forgive until the next major embarrassment. 

The ONLY way we're going to be able to move forward as a club is if LJ goes, there is no dispute in that, whilst he's here the fans are divided and we're getting more embarrassing to look at when our own players are reimbursing the fans for s*** performances despite the fact we have a billionaire owner who is far more responsible for the mess we're in than any of the players.

23 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

Fans discontent, Johnson out chants, empty seats, withdrawal of season ticket purchases don't seem enough to make our glorious leader make the change required.

So what will it take? Supporters trust speaking out? Protest at the ground? Pitch invasion? Maybe it is time to take it to Hargreaves Lansdown HQ and effect it where it truly hurts. How far do you want to push us Steve because it will unfortunately get personal. You had the chance to avoid all this and now it is going to get damn right nasty. 

#JohnsonOutNow

nothing will happen

23 hours ago, Fiale said:

I imagine when SL hears chants of Lansdown out, loud, from many people for a sustained period it will hit home that his backing of LJ is tarnishing his reputation as well as the club and might act... beyond that, I cannot see anything happening atm

A Lansdown out chant en mass would be powerful but there's no way I'm at that stage yet. We've not even had a really powerful, Johnson Out chant that's been sustained yet. This baffles me a little but I suspect it was coming before we had that mini revival. A 4-0 drubbing Sat would probably see it.

I should say, I'm far from happy with SL at the mo but he just avoids this at this point based on what he's done for this club. My anger IS at those running the club more than LJ mind.

Just reading that they are planning transfer policy boils the blood.

As I and 3 mates renewed - it was a close call - our SCs I am thinking of putting a block on all other spending at the Gate while Johnson is manager as money does have an impact. No more pies or drink. Honestly one game using rinses me of cash but I'm voting with my pocket.

On 05/04/2017 at 19:41, Fiale said:

I imagine when SL hears chants of Lansdown out, loud, from many people for a sustained period it will hit home that his backing of LJ is tarnishing his reputation as well as the club and might act... beyond that, I cannot see anything happening atm

Or maybe the person who subsidises the the club by about £15m a year might decide he's had enough.  How hard can you bite the hand that feeds?     

I think relegation will be narrowly avoided after which SL will,have all summer to ponder what next.  I can't imagine that a few chants will give him some insight he didn't already have.

If laid of us went behind williams stand at 2 o'clock and demonstrated .  for 10 minute's.  Would let the board no how fans really fill.  Then again after the game win or lose.  For me even if johnson keeps us up.  I don't want him staying and putting us through this all again next season

Sometimes (like usa bombing Syria over night) you have to stand and fight for what you believe in, or you just sit and do nothing and accept it; 10 out of 10 for the LJ OUT`ers and Mr Trump :bruce_h4h:

3 hours ago, glos old boy said:

Sometimes (like usa bombing Syria over night) you have to stand and fight for what you believe in, or you just sit and do nothing and accept it; 10 out of 10 for the LJ OUT`ers and Mr Trump :bruce_h4h:

Sorry but I don't think comparing the joke goings on at Ashton Gate in any way should be aligned to a chemical attack on children and the US military response

On 05/04/2017 at 19:03, Dynamite Red said:

Fans discontent, Johnson out chants, empty seats, withdrawal of season ticket purchases don't seem enough to make our glorious leader make the change required.

So what will it take? Supporters trust speaking out? Protest at the ground? Pitch invasion? Maybe it is time to take it to Hargreaves Lansdown HQ and effect it where it truly hurts. How far do you want to push us Steve because it will unfortunately get personal. You had the chance to avoid all this and now it is going to get damn right nasty. 

#JohnsonOutNow

Threats. Nice.

On 4/5/2017 at 21:10, 'keepuplino' said:

We're down anyway, lets go out with a bang!!!

You said of me....'If I was a mod I would ban you', how can you claim to support the Club with a comment like this? Did the men and women that fought to keep Hitler from these shores ever think we had lost without a fight?

It is not over 'till it's over, you throw the towel in if you want, in the meantime just keep quiet and let the rest of us get on with it. 

Archived