IGNORED

Twitter gold

Thatwasclose

13 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

If he was man enough to have accepted just some of the blame I don't believe he would be getting the amount of abuse he's getting. The fact he hasn't and won't,  ( alongside of shite boring losing football ) is the thing that really grates with me. He just isn't big enough ( pun not intended) to hold his hands up and accept ANY responsibility for anything. It must be down to ego, or he's been wrongly advised.

I don't disagree with that. Somehow he's got himself into a deep hole and been advised wrongly along the way. Easy for us to see now where it began unravelling, and to be fair to him he probably realises now. But the damage is done, irreparable damage I think. I don't think any manager has come back from this situation at any club, they wouldn't have got to this stage so we have nothing to look towards and take heart from. What a crap season and it's still not finished yet.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Whereas you claimed him to be 'Lee'

Original

Hypocrite

:laughcont:

What I was actually doing BobBobSuperBob, was very cleverly using the 'Hello Lee, Hello Lee's Dad' trope to ironically highlight the stupidity of such responses by some people on this forum.

8 hours ago, Redbo said:

What I was actually doing BobBobSuperBob, was very cleverly using the 'Hello Lee, Hello Lee's Dad' trope to ironically highlight the stupidity of such responses by some people on this forum.

Typical clever Bristol Sport response. I smell MA all over this. 

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Poster posts stupid post and later claims it was a complicated attempt to take the p out of people who post the same post

Yeah ok then :yawn:

You really aren't very bright are you 

Not my post or my claim, so don't really see why you feel the need to question my intelligence? Seems a bit mean Robert.:sad26:

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ahhh excellent  

Two words for you to spell (well one repeated - must use all them cells !!)

I have something for you  :thumbsup: 

warning it might expose your various Faces 

IMG_0967.JPG

Mate I'm sure you know what you're on about but no one else has a clue :redcard:

Just now, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Mate I'm sure you know what you're on about but no one else has a clue :redcard:

Apologies

Nowt too interesting - 

Just a poster who slated any poster criticising either LJ or SL ,who it transpires was very vocal about LJ being 'Lansdowns Puppet' on appointment 

:thumbsup:Sorry that's not right - his OTIB account had been hacked by the Russians or something 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Apologies

Nowt too interesting - 

Just a poster who slated any poster criticising either LJ or SL ,who it transpires was very vocal about LJ being 'Lansdowns Puppet' on appointment 

:thumbsup:Sorry that's not right - his OTIB account had been hacked by the Russians or something 

Somebody please lock up the Natch. Bob's had more than enough for tonight. 

Archived