IGNORED

Twitter gold

Thatwasclose

12 minutes ago, Judda said:

If I were as hated as LJ I think I would avoid social media for a bit!

I'm sure he is well aware, but it's not as if it's his own Twitter account is it, it's just the club's media department taking bits of interviews.

I'm actually feeling quite sorry for him now, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He won't resign and I wouldn't expect him to, walking away from a pay check would be foolish if you consider he is likely never to work in football again after this, yes I believe it has got that bad for him. The hate he is getting is unbelievable but at the same time seems almost justified, but you got to remember he he probably feeling like he has a gun held to his head.

I really do now hope something will happen, this has got ridiculous now and the strain he must be under must be unbearable. I just hope he is mentally ok and his family are looking after him, I just don't want to be part of breaking somebody. I feel sad.

16 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm sure he is well aware, but it's not as if it's his own Twitter account is it, it's just the club's media department taking bits of interviews.

I'm actually feeling quite sorry for him now, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He won't resign and I wouldn't expect him to, walking away from a pay check would be foolish if you consider he is likely never to work in football again after this, yes I believe it has got that bad for him. The hate he is getting is unbelievable but at the same time seems almost justified, but you got to remember he he probably feeling like he has a gun held to his head.

I really do now hope something will happen, this has got ridiculous now and the strain he must be under must be unbearable. I just hope he is mentally ok and his family are looking after him, I just don't want to be part of breaking somebody. I feel sad.

If he was man enough to have accepted just some of the blame I don't believe he would be getting the amount of abuse he's getting. The fact he hasn't and won't,  ( alongside of shite boring losing football ) is the thing that really grates with me. He just isn't big enough ( pun not intended) to hold his hands up and accept ANY responsibility for anything. It must be down to ego, or he's been wrongly advised.

30 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one seeing as you're wrong. 

How exactly is @Bob Bob Super Bob 'wrong'?! He intimated that he thought the tweets responding to the official Bristol City tweet quoting LJ were 'quality' - that's his opinion....so not 'wrong'?! Or does his opinion not count to you?

I actually did feel a little sorry for Lee J when I read these. He deserves the push, but it's not down to him to walk  imo this is SL's car crash and his mess. Oh well, I don't suppose i'll lose too much sleep for him.. he is being paid a shit load of money after all, and he's never likely to be worrying about where the next penny is coming from . LJ OUT!

Archived