IGNORED

The Wolves are at our door....

WhistleHappy

Quick someone give those Pigs a call. We need to give Wolfy a good kicking this time. Maybe they could play in defence:laugh:

I think we'll win, hopefully with a last minute Matty Taylor goal to shut those ******* SAGS up.

29 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

3-0 or 0-3 nothing will change; hopes The Wolves will take LJ away but very feint hopes

Well something would change, if we won 3-0 then we could feel a little bit safer that we will avoid relegation.

I've given up caring about LJ - he's the board's remit.  I simply care that City stay up at all costs.

1 hour ago, xerox6060 said:

Agreed not really bothered about LJ now it's just about staying up, can deal with that issue from May 8th.

For me tomorrow it's about professional pride for the players. Two abject performances since we bear Huddersfield. 

Now is the time for these players to stand up, the gesture to pay the fans back is a noble one. But as a fan who was at Preston on Tuesday night, my message to the players is put the effort in, don't play for the manager but play for the shirt and the fans 

1 hour ago, reddoh said:

could you tell Lee and myself who the good guys are?

Quite a few on here unfortunately.

Save the demonstrations/anti this and that venting/ranting for before and after the game please lads (and lasses, of course) - what ever your feelings on LJ, SL, MA, the team, the price of cod (or CoD :ph34r:), whatever.

If loud and proud support and encouragement to try harder during each game gives us even a 1% boost to our chances of staying up we should be doing just that. It is still possible that we could be 19th and 4 points above the relegation zone come 5pm tomorrow...

I suggest a new chant at the Gate on Saturday.

"With LJ, success never sticks. Let's bring back Alan Dicks."

Altogether now....

I assume the dear fellow is still with us. I didn't mean to disrespectfully suggest we should bring him back from the grave.

Imagine an urn of ashes sitting in the dressing room before the players go out. That wouldn't make things better.

Hang on a minute though............

39 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

If Costa starts Bailey Wright best be careful not to ' aggravate ' the injured ankle .

:devil:

I don't think any of our players are savvy enough to even do that.

The players were rightly disgusted with themselves at Preston and it is very good they have made a small commitment to us fans there (shame our support is so poor that it hasnt hurt them more; the photo of about 50 fans behind the goal at the end of a relegation crunch says everything about the apathy)

Like others I hope and expect them to play tomorrow for their own pride and that of the club. I too don't care for the coach -  that can be sorted on May 8th

If Wolves fans can enjoy beers in the sun (not Rising) so can we!

11 hours ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

Altogether now....

I assume the dear fellow is still with us. I didn't mean to disrespectfully suggest we should bring him back from the grave.

Imagine an urn of ashes sitting in the dressing room before the players go out. That wouldn't make things better.

:gasmask::gasmask::gasmask:

On Friday, April 07, 2017 at 10:35, TedsHeadIs Red said:

Altogether now....

Is that the Alan Dicks that had us bumping along the bottom of the league for 6 seasons until he got it right?

On 07/04/2017 at 09:16, Red white and red said:

1-3, same position we are in now, same manager, same clueless tactics and all round naivety, same bollocks spouted by our friend in charge, same after game feeling for our illustrious leader before heading back to his ivory towers, same relegation fight.

Nothing will change, we are a league 1 side. 

Spot on with your prediction, 3-1. What's the result against QPR going to be? I'll wait for your score and get some money on.

Archived