IGNORED

Radio Bristol

frenchred

Are their any ex young hungry dynamic investors who've turned out to be dog turds whilst working at hl that are taking you to court re constructive dismissal given other employees of yours are allowed to continue with their failure with advanced contracts

I hope that everyone shows respect to our benefactor and understands that he is trying to get us all what we want - some may not understand decisions or agree, but they are not putting their £millions on the line. However much he plans and spends, he simply cannot control everything - best just to encourage and support rather than insult the guy - especially as we sit in the wonderful stadium that he has just built for us.

Lansdown will be publicly backing Lee Johnson again on Radio Bristol then and trying to get the fans on side before the crucial game against Wolves.

Presuming he's in Bristol then, I wonder if he'll speak on the microphone before the match on the pitch?

4 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

I hope that everyone shows respect to our benefactor and understands that he is trying to get us all what we want - some may not understand decisions or agree, but they are not putting their £millions on the line. However much he plans and spends, he simply cannot control everything - best just to encourage and support rather than insult the guy - especially as we sit in the wonderful stadium that he has just built for us.

Is this a joke ?

4 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Blimey mate tin hat on I hope!

1 minute ago, Bat Fastard said:

Bat, you are more than welcome to continue to get on all fours and bite the pillow. You are exactly the kind of supporter that SL wants AG populated with. Those who will be there come rain or shine, will clap politely and not question the decisions or motives of those in charge.

An increasing number of supporters of our great club aren't willing to accept failure however, and would prefer to challenge the custodians of our club and understand their motives and plan going forward to address the aforementioned failures - significant failures.

I trust Geoff Twentyman will fire straight into SL tomorrow with some uncomfortable questions and I'm looking forward to hearing how SL if going to worm out of it this time to try and keep an increasingly angry and disenfranchised fan base on side.

"Steve, can you please explain for the first time what you see in LJ that nobody else does." 

"If his name wasn't Lee Johnson would he still be here? "

" Who's fault is it if/when BCFC are relegated? "

" 4.years to Europe from next season? "

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Bat, you are more than welcome to continue to get on all fours and bite the pillow. You are exactly the kind of supporter that SL wants AG populated with. Those who will be there come rain or shine, will clap politely and not question the decisions or motives of those in charge.

An increasing number of supporters of our great club aren't willing to accept failure however, and would prefer to challenge the custodians of our club and understand their motives and plan going forward to address the aforementioned failures - significant failures.

I trust Geoff Twentyman will fire straight into SL tomorrow with some uncomfortable questions and I'm looking forward to hearing how SL if going to worm out of it this time to try and keep an increasingly angry and disenfranchised fan base on side.

We are trying to support our club but in different ways - I wish to encourage and save my criticism for a time when our backs are not against the wall - wheras you and your friends just want to cause a huge bust up at a critical moment in the season. The silly sexual references refer to things that are not familiar to me - clealy they are huge elements of your life's experience - but I suggest that you keep them where they belong, in your bedroom.  

I hope that Geoff asks the questions that need to be asked but avoide the rudeness and hysteria that seems to infest the attitudes of many on this forum at the moment. Hopefully, once the game gets started we can all give the team fantastic support - especially if we go behind (please don't take that as an invitation for your sexual humour) - because that is when they will need us the most. COYR!

I won't criticise Lansdown per se like some do but I'm pissed off with him for his backing of numbnuts. I would be asking some searching questions as to why he backs him and what he says to the huge majority of supporters that want Mr Bullet proof gone and have done for some time. The clown has spent more than any other manager in our history, led us on the worst run of defeats in our history, shows no signs of changing that, is leading us to a meek relegation yet SL still supports him against a massive swathe of anti Johnson opinion. Why?

If his name wasn't 'Johnson', would he be backing him? I think not.

He's backing a loser and turning the support of this once fine club against him, why?

2 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

We are trying to support our club but in different ways - I wish to encourage and save my criticism for a time when our backs are not against the wall - wheras you and your friends just want to cause a huge bust up at a critical moment in the season. The silly sexual references refer to things that are not familiar to me - clealy they are huge elements of your life's experience - but I suggest that you keep them where they belong, in your bedroom.  

I hope that Geoff asks the questions that need to be asked but avoide the rudeness and hysteria that seems to infest the attitudes of many on this forum at the moment. Hopefully, once the game gets started we can all give the team fantastic support - especially if we go behind (please don't take that as an invitation for your sexual humour) - because that is when they will need us the most. COYR!

You can save the lectures on rudeness or I'll go and find the post in which you addressed me as a "tart" a couple of days ago, and the other various posts where you have called people names.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order and always have been as your posts on the non-football forum demonstrate.

As @GrahamC says either a WUM or "not quite right". The latter being my guess.

Archived